Hi,

I'm a guitarist who is sick to death of playing in his bedroom (innuendos at the door!) I know a very talented drummer and we're looking to start something, something serious, something fun! We need a bassist though and preferably a vocalist as my singing isn't great but would pass initially.

So basically if you're interested PM me, I'm 22, the drummer is 18, we've both been playing for approximately 10 years each and we're looking for someone like minded. I'm no virtuoso and we're not looking for one (though it'd be nice) what we want is someone who is relaxed but commited and wants to take over the world!

Influences would be pretty eclectic, I like my funk and hard rock he likes R'n'B rhythms and the blues. Metalheads welcome!

We're based on the East side of Leeds near Seacroft and I have my own transport.

Get in touch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
God yer Im sick of playing in my bedroom but I play guitar so Im no use I do live in leeds though
"You Shall Never Hear Surf Music Again"

Gear
Fender Telecaster with Dimarzio AirNorton/Tonezone - Coil split

Laney VC30 2X10
Orange Crush 15R
Boss DS-1
Boss SD-1
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss DD-7
Dunlop Crybaby
Carlsbro Phaser
Thought about picking up 4 strings?? Hell i'll compromise with 5 =-P if you can sing (vaguely) it'd be cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
well Im jkinda young plus I just bought a new guitar and I havent really been playing aslong as you guys. Rhythm guitar perchance ?
"You Shall Never Hear Surf Music Again"

Gear
Fender Telecaster with Dimarzio AirNorton/Tonezone - Coil split

Laney VC30 2X10
Orange Crush 15R
Boss DS-1
Boss SD-1
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss DD-7
Dunlop Crybaby
Carlsbro Phaser
Last edited by Veraw at Mar 17, 2008,