... It doesnt work on the last bit.

And that guy seriously looks like a contender to the title of 'Most Boring Person on Earth'.

-___-
Yes we already all know that soulja boy is a chotch. No need really to further prove it.

Although thankfully this stupid fad has already died out where I live... though they still insist on playing this song in clubs for some reason
eenie meeny minie mo doesnt have a dance though does it now?
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Sublime Stylee
Yes we already all know that soulja boy is a chotch. No need really to further prove it.

Although thankfully this stupid fad has already died out where I live... though they still insist on playing this song in clubs for some reason

Because it's a good song if you listen to that kind of music?
Pfft.

You're just jealous you can't invent a groove as catchy as Crank dat.

It's got Steel Drums people!
Tbh i think the song is reasonably good. Plus the whole point of the song is that its based on a kids game isnt it? I thought it was something they heard some kids playing in Rwanda or something and thought it was cool.
Quote by Atreideslegend
Tbh i think the song is reasonably good. Plus the whole point of the song is that its based on a kids game isnt it? I thought it was something they heard some kids playing in Rwanda or something and thought it was cool.

I've been told something a little different...
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by :Revenga:
Because it's a good song if you listen to that kind of music?

NOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
NOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Come on, it's not that bad.
It practically invented its own Genre

"Jokey-Hippitty-Hoppitty-Dancing-Moosh"

I can listen to it and enjoy it.
Come on, it's not that bad.
It practically invented its own Genre

"Jokey-Hippitty-Hoppitty-Dancing-Moosh"

I can listen to it and enjoy it.

No. It's absolutely awful.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I really dont give a flying ****... Not meaning to be a jerk.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Its not the fact that its a poorly done song, its just that I'm sick of tired of hearing it being played 24/7 by gangster wannabees.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I like my women how I like my wine, 12 years old and locked in my basement.

Quote by rg_metal
Some old lady asked me if my electric guitar was a bass. It clearly has Six strings.

Quote by Sublime Stylee

Happily, it never reached Argentina. I hate that song.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Theta
Its not the fact that its a poorly done song, its just that I'm sick of tired of hearing it being played 24/7 by gangster wannabees.

Im sick of white people listening to it... And enjoying it!

But what can I say its their opinion
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by Mental-lica
Im sick of white people listening to it... And enjoying it!

But what can I say its their opinion

Suffer no more!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Atreideslegend

haha oh god no
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
I give him credit for that. I actually chuckled.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Well, there we go, an opinionated argument.
The End,

I'm sorry, was I meant to remain scientifically objective or something?