I just got my Barber Tone Press today and it is the best compressor ever. sustain without killing your attack becuase of a blend knob.

These pedals use the best quality components I've seen in pedals(and i've opened up fulltones too) and none of them are over 150$. And they are more "built like a tank" than any boss pedal.

these things are the cream of the crop and they don't get much recognition around here so there ya go check them out! get something your guitar will thank you!

www.barberelectronics.com/products.html
Gibson special faded Sg heavily modded
barber tone press
barber bar-b-eq
EHX POG
EHX #1 Echo
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet
Boss RC20XL
Planet Waves Tuner
Carvin Bel Air hassrel mods, Celestion V30, Avatar hellatone 30(G12H30)
ive heard good about the barber fuzz ^^^ if he worked for them, he would have joined this month. this guy has had an account here for long time
I agree I have been pushing Daves stuff for a long time. Started with the tone pump best 808 pedal out there but with two channels. Had the tone press but didn't need it after I got my Tom Anderson Strat. Have the Burn unit it just smokes. Just recieved the trifecta fuzz last week. It is the best Fuz I have heard. It blows the 68 fuzz face right out of the water.So yes I do like Daves Pedals.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
Quote by its been said
I just got my Barber Tone Press today and it is the best compressor ever. sustain without killing your attack becuase of a blend knob.

These pedals use the best quality components I've seen in pedals(and i've opened up fulltones too) and none of them are over 150$. And they are more "built like a tank" than any boss pedal.

these things are the cream of the crop and they don't get much recognition around here so there ya go check them out! get something your guitar will thank you!

www.barberelectronics.com/products.html

Dude, that's so funny you brought that up. I've been looking all over in my area for about 2 weeks trying to find someplace that carries the Tone Press. Some guys on the Mojave/Plexi Palace forums swear by them (& these guys are pro level players & recording guys). I'm buying a Tone Press online this week without even trying it, based on Barber's reputation alone! They're supposed to work super good on really dynamic non-master volume amps like Mojaves & plexis. Glad to hear it's the real deal from someone on UG.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011