yeah, the death/grind band infamously known for their sick albums and crazy speed metal?!

last time I checked they did a tour was in like 2005...

I checked out encyclopedia metallum and it says the band is "on hold."

and I guess some members are in the band Dekapitator now tooo..

so I'm wondering is Exhumed EVER going to do another tour/put out ANY ALBUMS?!

they're like my favorite when it comes to gore F***ing METALLL!!!! haha

I was wondering if anybody knows about anything new surfacing about this band possibly ever playing more shows or getting back together for another album
Col and Bud couldn't make a full touring schedule which slowed down the band. They then decided to shift focus to Dekapitator which was formed in '96, but ignored like a step child.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

you're just gonna have to distract yourself with the millions of mediocre gore and supposed grindcore bands around today til they get back together again and put on a tour
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by jeowy
you're just gonna have to distract yourself with the millions of mediocre gore and supposed grindcore bands around today til they get back together again and put on a tour

i know

if they ever do, haha

I have a few albums by Dekapitator... Exhumed are far superior in my book though..

such an amazing band; I don't know why they'd really wanna put it on the back burner with all the love they get it seems...

whatever... haha

GORE NOT CORE!~
I wouldn't go as far as calling them "mediocre" as that's a bit harsh. Exhumed have put out albums since 2005 and they are working on a new release for 2008. Leon is doing his thing with his L.A. band and that Col and Bud situation is very old news. Bud is back to teaching guitar again, if I remember right.