Does anyone else think she is greedy, i would be glad to me married to a great musical mind.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I don't particularly care about their divorce and I don't see why the media think we should care either.
I watched the GMTV interview when she compared herself to the McCanns when it was actually aired. She's a self-pitying, money-grabbing bitch.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Never heard of her, and I don't care. That was my contribution.
It's really weird when you see a still of her face when she was on GMTV, she looks like some sort of alien
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Hottest pirate I've ever come across.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
People were fed up with her a damn long time ago
Just caught her post-court speech on BBC News, I genuinely believe I could kill the woman without remorse.

Anyone else hear it?
The irony was beautiful 'People must be sick of headlines about our boring divorce by now'
Well yes. So stop bloody talking about it like any of us give a crap, the only slight interest I had in the case was how the child would fare, no offence to McCartney but he didn't half pick a dud, and she deserves nothing of his at all, she's lucky to get what she has, moreso since she represented herself.
Heather who?

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by lepermessiah22
Heather who?

paul mccartney's ex wife

(he was in the beatles)
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
don't really care...its obvious she only wanted money in the end though
Quote by mathieupM13
paul mccartney's ex wife

Okay. Now I really don't care.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Hottest pirate I've ever come across.

I think Paul's pulling her leg.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
who is this heather mills you speak of?

edit: nvm
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by Green_Jelly

I think Paul's pulling her leg.

lmao aww jeeeez.
A clear gold digger, but then again... Paul McCartney might be an asshole in person, you never know...
On the liner notes to Chaos and Creation... I think he says he couldn't have done it without her. Surely she should just get half the money from that?

Anyway, I think the press have given her a hard time, but she hardly ingratiates herself in interviews and suchlike.
She also gave an 11 minute speech in the normal style of her speeches, breaking the order of silence within minutes of it being made

Apparently the judge'll go ape-shit tomorrow, and good!
Quote by hugh20
i would be glad to me married to a great musical mind.

i've heard elton john is available
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders

But I mean all he has to do is release an album on itunes and bing bang, it's pratically payed for.
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
Don't like either of them but I'm on her side more than his- no one deserves that much money, Beatle or not, and she gives more to charity.

McCartney- fabulous musician, greedy old bastard.

EDIT: Is she still not allowed to talk about stuff? It doesn't seem unlikely that he really did smack her up- according to the biographies (bad source I know) he's had a history of being a dick, even more than Lennon.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Last edited by Hobolad at Mar 17, 2008,
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4JJ9RrKuwnc

when she says "I've had worse press than a murder or a pedophile" she sounds so fake to me, she just seems like a bitch

and she rambles on about how she was at a 'point of suicide' what sort of person who has huge media attention would admit to that? it seems to me like she is just trying to make people feel sorry for her by dramatising things
Quote by hugh20
Does anyone else think she is greedy, i would be glad to me married to a great musical mind.

So would I, but sometimes you just have to settle for someone like Paul McCartney.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT