So theres no AT112 or XXX combos nearby, and none at all in any of the Washington stores (unless you include Spokane, 7 hour drive =/)

I didnt like the VK I tried so thats off the list, dont try to persuade me =)

Now, I know theres the Randall RG50TC, but I've heard alot of complaints about the speaker and it being flabby and farty. I cant do a speaker change, just dont ask, my parents bitch at almost any idea.

What should I do/look into?

Im looking for distortion like this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=2bN16aNmAzc&feature=related

Along with decent cleans.

I cant find any used 5150/6505s and the Bugeras are extremely overpriced around here.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
The guys from BFMV use Mesa Boogie Dual Recto's and Peavey 6505's. The VK is capable of reaching 5150/6505 territory when pushed with an OD. Why didn't you like the VK?
Budget is under $600. The VK sounded really thin to me. Im trying to find out what amps are available, but I think I ruled everything out like said =(
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

Used 5150??
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by mike.h
Budget is under $600. The VK sounded really thin to me. Im trying to find out what amps are available, but I think I ruled everything out like said =(

The VK comes to life with a speaker and tube swap. Did you try cranking it up a bit?
Cool, my mom actually was okay with the VK + Upgrades idea.

Should I go with that?
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator