so some of yall know yesterday i blew a fuse in my amp. well after replacing the blown one today it still wouldn't turn on. so i took out the power plug reciever and noticed that there was a fuse in there also, which had blown too. so now i have to go back to radioshack and get another fuse pack for that.

but my current dilemma is that my power plug has some kind of selectable voltage thing that allows u to choose from 4 different voltages (100, 120, 220, 240) and i can't quite remember which one it was on. i think i learned last year in electrical trades that 120 was the standard for residential houses but i wanted to make sure before i screwed up my amp. it's either 100 or 120 but i wanna say it's 120!!

lil help please! oh yea and what could i use the other voltage settings for? different places or somethin?
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by Guitarmiester
If you're in the US, set it to 120V. 220V and 240V are for many areas overseas (Europe).

^^ This guy is right. It's 240V by the way for the UK.
Gear

'07 Ibanez RG1570MRB Prestige
'97 Ibanez RGR570 - V7/Dimarzio Fast Track/ Dimarzio PAF Pro
Westfield SG Copy
Westfield Strat Copy
Falcon Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 212
Roland Microcube
Unbranded 15W Starter Amp
Quote by slash_rocks2005
....4 different voltages (100, 120, 220, 240)

lil help please! oh yea and what could i use the other voltage settings for? different places or somethin?
Not or something. Different regions of the world have different standards for residential power delivery.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
your going to want to set it to 110
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant if I live I will kill you if I die then you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor
Quote by Jmoney07

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
i figured they were for different regions. i knew european residential voltages were different but i wasn't getting ready to take a chance w/ it. as it is my first quality amp (high quality too ) i didn't know that they made variable voltage selectors on the power plug receiver.

learn somethin new every day. i guess i can take my amp to europe now if i really wanted to.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
oh yea, and thank you guitarmeister. and everyone else
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
No problem slash_rocks2005

Quote by Jmoney07

Somebody missed the bus.