I have a pretty bad cold- I can't hear at all, my eyes are aching, I'm absolutely exhausted, and I spent the whole of last night bringing up mouthfulls of creamy stuff at a time.

Got any ideas?

And by the way, I will overlook the posts that suggest masturbation- in these conditions it will only make the situation worse, by tiring you out and not providing sleep.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
How about sleeping?

Sorry, it had to be done. Literally all you can is blow/cough it out over and over again.
wait, you want to sleep tonight? god, this is going to make a difference from EVERY OTHER night

yeah, all i can say thats useful is have some hot milk and honey, then go to bed
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Chicken Soup....apparently there is some kind of therapeautic property to it, and it helps with actually treating colds....has to be chicken though, which sucks when you're a fledgeling vegetarian with a cold
Quote by Macank
^^ strat? i want to get a stratocaster sound though!!

Fender Classic 60's Strat
Yamaha AES 720 (On the way!!!)
Ibanez GAX 30
Traynor YCV 40
Boss DS-1
EHX Big Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Ibanez CF-7
Ibanez DE-7
Doesnt sound like a cold if your spewing cream.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
look here
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by dannay
a quadruple dose of cough/cold medicine. im not even kidding, it works.

Yeah.. might have a bit of that.

Any chance I'll need my stomach pumped if I take paracetamol, nyquil, cough syrup, antihistamine and rice?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
take nyquil, it should make you pretty drowsy so you'll be able to have a better sleep. Quite alot of people say its pretty helpful when suffering from a bad cold like you. Also rub vicks on your chest and neck and take nasil spray etc to keep your airways clear.

Hope u feel better soon.
Quote by wizards?
nyquil, have some good comforting food like mashed potatoes, rice, or soup. Sleep really has a lot to do with what you've been eating

+1
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.

"Best sleep you ever got with a cold......... medicine."

Those commercials are drilled into my brain.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Some herbal tea. Always works for me. Hotsauce also. It will clear your sinus' and release endorphins into your blood-stream which will relax you.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Take 25-50 mg of diphenhydramine (Benadryl) with a cup of whole milk. You'll be out in a few minutes.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I spent the whole of last night bringing up mouthfulls of creamy stuff

that's what your mum said

sorry that was immature of me, back on topic try hot water mixed with honey and lemon with a small dose of whisky. helps me clear up my colds.
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Last edited by Jaysifer at Mar 17, 2008,
Quote by rabidguitarist
I have a pretty bad cold- I can't hear at all, my eyes are aching, I'm absolutely exhausted, and I spent the whole of last night bringing up mouthfulls of creamy stuff at a time.

Got any ideas?

And by the way, I will overlook the posts that suggest masturbation- in these conditions it will only make the situation worse, by tiring you out and not providing sleep.

And no one else picked that up?

Hehehehe.

EDIT: God dammit!
Make a big mug of hot chocolate, get in your dressing gown and snuggle into bed with a nice movie on. Helps me sleep if I'm feeling crap.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I spent the whole of last night bringing up mouthfulls of creamy stuff at a time.

Semen?

Quote by rabidguitarist
Got any ideas?

NyQuil is what I used when I had laryngitis. it calmed down the cough a whole lot, and allowed me to sleep. ALSO, Mastubation will make you tired, therefore making you lie down, and allowing you to sleep.
kill like 1/2 a bottle of any pain reliever w/p.m. in its name that'll put ur ass out
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by rabidguitarist
Got any ideas?
A bath (not a shower) about 1/2 ~ 1 hr before bed.
Aspirin ... there's a reason why they call it 'the wonder drug'.
Quote by gallagher2006
Warm milk and a cup of tea <3
This is actually pretty good, except that tea has some caffeine.
Maybe an herbal tea, instead?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Night Nurse, it's like being smashed over the head with a hammer. Except it's alot less painful. Trust me, when i had Man-Flu, i had 2 pills of that stuff and i slept so deeply i didn't even hear or feel my dog leap onto my bed and lick of my face. Pretty good stuff.
Wow, thanks guys.

I'm flattered with the amount of serious, useful advice.

At this rate I won't wake up until the holidays are over.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
Wow, thanks guys.

It's cos we've all been there

Especially us lads with our dreaded Man-Flu.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Wow, thanks guys.

I hope you don't do EVERYTHING we've said!

If you do, you'll never wake up!

Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.