so i want to start a band and i dont know where to begin, do any of you guys no a site where i can do this. i tried the classifieds in this site but to no luck. how do you guys get band members ???
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Talk to band people at your school too, they're more inclined, and maybe join a group like a music club, or bring your guitar/instrument to school and show you're serious
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
Myspace classifieds, fliers, ask around, etc... The problem I have is that none of the people I know like the same kind of music as me.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by reedplaysgeetar
dont u have friends?

What?

Wow, he's a loser because he wants to get involved in a social activity.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Myspace classifieds, fliers, ask around, etc... The problem I have is that none of the people I know like the same kind of music as me.

What kind of music do you like?
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

1. Find a drummer.
2. Find a singer.
3. Find a bassist.
4. Find another guitarist.
5. Put all these people plus you in the same room with instruments.
6. Make music.

This is exactly what I did and it worked pretty darn well. In fact, I'm about to leave for band practice right now.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by Tallman
What?

Wow, he's a loser because he wants to get involved in a social activity.

I think he was trying to say that ts should form a band with his/her friends.
I second that thought, btw. It's easy to find a singer and bassist that way (if you have a bass you can give them), though it's hard to find a drummer.
Quote by TheQuailman
I second that thought, btw. It's easy to find a singer and bassist that way (if you have a bass you can give them), though it's hard to find a drummer.

Actually, it was the exact opposite for my band. The drummer came the easiest, but we are yet to find an able bassist.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by StreetLight3989

Are you honestly telling me that you can't find anyone who likes Streetlight Manifesto (I'm judging from your username) and similar music? Can you not find someone who would like it and play it to them?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by TheQuailman

...Not really. That just depends on who you know. Although more people sing than play guitar, drums, keyboard, or whatever.

And I resent the quote in your sig.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by TheQuailman
May I ask why?

By the time I was writing my post I had forgotten it was about Feb '08ers and thought it involved me for that reason. But it doesn't.

I could've sworn you've been here longer than that?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
By the time I was writing my post I had forgotten it was about Feb '08ers and thought it involved me for that reason. But it doesn't.

I could've sworn you've been here longer than that?

No, I'm just here all the time because I don't have anything else to do at the moment. I'm sort of omnipresent.

EDIT: You have that "Best Feb07er" quote in your sig, should be enough to maintain a big ego!
Quote by reedplaysgeetar
dont u have friends?

Dunno if that was aimed at me or not?

If it was, the band I'm in is made up of my friends. lol
Quote by Vinnie9
Talk to band people at your school too, they're more inclined, and maybe join a group like a music club, or bring your guitar/instrument to school and show you're serious

Please don't.
Quote by TheQuailman
No, I'm just here all the time because I don't have anything else to do at the moment. I'm sort of omnipresent.

EDIT: You have that "Best Feb07er" quote in your sig, should be enough to maintain a big ego!

Actually, it's best 07er at all. *strokes giant, monstrous, clawed, winged ego*

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT