Page 1 of 2
alright, so as if i wasn't having enough girl problems already, i went to work today and nearly got fired.
i work as an english teacher at a language school, and we teach all different kinds of people, business men, kids, normal people etc.
occasionally, we get pretty weird people as well.
Today, i was going to start teaching a new class, that noone had ever seen before. i went into the class room with the list of students that were in that class, and called out there names to see who was there.
anyway, when i got to the name "johanna", i heard a big deep scruffy voice growling "here" from the side.
sitting down is this "woman" with facial hair, a red dress, shoulders broader than mine and tons of makeup. at first i thought somebody was trying to play a prank on me and kinda just stood there with an expression on my face. i mean, i surely wasn't expecting to walk into my classroom and be confronted with a... shemale. (it was terrible when "she" stood up, because she was taller than me and every other man in the room)

anyway i caught myself after a while, and, supressing my laughter with great difficulty everytime "she" spoke, continued with class.

well, obviously my supression wasn't good enough, because after class, "she" went to my boss to complain about my "unprofessional" behaviour. my boss gave me a long, stern talk about dealing with different kinds of people, but left me off with a warning if i promised to never do that again.

naturally, i had to give the class to someone else because i knew i wouldn't be able to teach that way.

jesus christ, what a week... any thoughts? anything similar ever happened to you? how would you have handeled the situation?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Aren't you from germany?... are you sure it wasnt a woman

just joking with you

but yeah that sounds pretty ****ty man
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Your boss sounds like a dick.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
sorry to get you in trouble.

its this damn PMS. us girls and our hormones, amiright?
I have no opinion on this matter.

Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.

I would've died of laughter and got beaten up by a transvestite called 'Johanna'.
haha
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch

Taking into account that other thread of yours I have to say that your life is a real mess. Meh, just take it easy. This is the sort of stuff you can tell your grandchildren about (when they're old enough, of course).
I'd have laughed at such a transvestite too
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
You see, this is why homosexuality is wrong.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding

Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
As funny as it is, I'm sure it sucked for you. Sorry to hear you're having a tough time, but the good thing is that it simply can only get better. Good luck with the job through the next few days.
Quote by Widow6
As funny as it is, I'm sure it sucked for you. Sorry to hear you're having a tough time, but the good thing is that it simply can only get better. Good luck with the job through the next few days.

the problem with my job is, i'm not actually an employee, strictly speaking, but rather a freelancer. that means they are not required to give me hours if they think i'm not doing a good job. so even though he said he wouldn't fire me, he can change his mind at any given point, for whatever or no reason at all..

imma start looking for another job :ninja:
i think you did well not to roll around laughing on the floor tbh.

but i guess your boss wouldn't see it the same way...
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
confusing situations are confusing. if i was confronted with it, i probably wouldnt have believed it and got fired.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I think this Johanna was right. You're supposed to accept her( ) even if she's a transvestite, but I have to admit that I would have done the same thing you did.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Even if you had gotten fired, you'd still have the best story ever. And isn't that what matters in life?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown

Bet hisher previous name was Johann. No creativity points there.

Anyway, you're lucky heshe didn't decide to gewhoopen dein Ass.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius

Bet hisher previous name was Johann. No creativity points there.

Anyway, you're lucky heshe didn't decide to gewhoopen dein Ass.

yeah, it's kinda obvious

imagine going to court and saying

"i was beaten up by him" -

"you mean her?" -

"mr judge, look closer"

".."

*judge bursts out laughing*
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.

EDIT:
Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah, it's kinda obvious

imagine going to court and saying

"i was beaten up by him" -

"you mean her?" -

"mr judge, look closer"

".."

*judge bursts out laughing*

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Page 1 of 2