Im probably going to Guitar Center this weekend and im going to buy some recording sofware. What would be the best recording software for a reasonable price? I don;t want it to be two confusing to handle so i want something easy to use. Im going to be recording guitar and vocals. Thanks
Have you tried playing around with the free program Audacity?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Reaper is better than a lot of lower end recording programs, and you can try it for free with no limits.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Would i have to get something to plug mu guitar into my computer? If i get reaper on download.com that is.
another +1 for Reaper. Download off the official website to get the latest version. Also download the user manual.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by zaffie8808
Would i have to get something to plug mu guitar into my computer? If i get reaper on download.com that is.

You're going to need some sort of interface, regardless of what program you use .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.