so im doing this school project and one of the options is to bring in an instrument and play a peice that might have been played in 18th century England. anyone know of one that is not TOO hard. it should at least sound pretty good but i only have a week to learn it so it cant be too complex.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
18th century means either baroque or classical... so try some mozart, js bach, domenico scarlotti, handl, or haydn... maybe even gluke.

beethoven would be pushing it as he was on the edge of classical and romanticism(to be honest the romantic era is eons more interesting)
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
greensleeves?
nah I know quite a lot of easy classical pieces but they are more spanish-ish
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Quote by latinosuperstud
18th century means either baroque or classical... so try some mozart, js bach, domenico scarlotti, handl, or haydn... maybe even gluke.

beethoven would be pushing it as he was on the edge of classical and romanticism(to be honest the romantic era is eons more interesting)

if this is referring to my post, i know, it was a joke
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
18th century? anything by the Rolling Stones.

OH SNAP
Quote by TDS
You know what would be awsome? A phone that doubled as a fleshlight that recharged power through kinetic motion.

"hold on guys my phone's dying."
*fap*
"Ok we're good."
so think in going to do "Buree in E minor" by Bach. I cant finger pick for **** so ill just play the melody for the project and learn how to finger pick later so i can play the real thing.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)