i'm looking for a new amp, but not sure which one to get. i have been looking at the line 6 spider valve and the Line 6 Flextone III. right now i have a line 6 spider II amp and have had no problems with it at all. i know a lot of people bash the spider II, but it has worked perfect for me. i'm just looking for more possibilities with tone. my music style varies because i'm in my schools jazz band and marching band. i also play blues and i play with my schools orchestra and i'm in two different bands, one a straight blues/rock band and another a metal band. so if you guys would help me with suggestions or have had any experience with that amps i said above would be a great help. price range is $600-800. i'm leaning more into the spider valve because it has tubes in it.
thanks in advance,
zack
Go to a store and try them out yourself. A picture's worth a thousand words, the tone of an amp is worth a million.
sorry i forgot to mention i have tried out the spider valve out twice and the flextone for like 2 mintues. i'm sorry i forgot to mention that.
Quote by zackerzac
sorry i forgot to mention i have tried out the spider valve out twice and the flextone for like 2 mintues. i'm sorry i forgot to mention that.

Did you like the tone?
yes but i just want to knows peoples opinions on it and if there are any other good amps out there in the same price range and fits what i need it for.