Neither. Save your money and buy GuitarFetish pups.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
It would really help for us to know what the body looks like that you plan to install one of these monsters on.
people (including me) often learn this lesson the hard way: DONT BUY GUITAR PARTS ON EBAY!!! long story short: two pups+ one bridge from ebay. pups sounded like s*** and bridge snaps off while playing, slicing friends hand. yes, this is an extreme example, but it did happen to my friend.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Those Dragonfire pickups are made by Mighty Mite. If you put Mighty Mite on GFS pickups, people would think they would suck and vice versa. If you want something worth your time, get some Duncans.
^+1
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
guitar fetish buckers will do you fine i believe, save the money, install some yourself. guitarfetish.com. my friend.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...