ok first of all, i can't go to my dentist to ask this question because A) I turned 18 last year, so i no longer have a doctor of any kind B) even if i did have my old dentist, he'd be an asshole and tell me i need a retainer even tho i've had 5 years of braces......anywhoo

i've had this continual pain in the back of my mouth for the past couple days.i felt around back there and i'm pretty sure **** is swelling. i hope to god it isn't my wisdoms because ill need them taken out before they come in or else it'll be over $1,000 down thd drain from my braces. help UG? btw: i brush my teeth three times a day, floss twice a month and mouthwash every second day.
Quite possible it is. I'm getting a Wisdom tooth through at the moment, but I don't have a tooth above it, so it isn't hurting that much. Just when I chew, because the gum is exposed.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Yeah, because UG is just FULL of dental professionals.

jk.

But, uh, I guess you have no choice but to see a dentist now.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH

Take them out yourself.

i understand the pliers but not the crane. explain
yeah, it's your wisdom teeth most likely.
and just as an fyi, you need a retainer after they take your braces off to keep your teeth from shifting...
Get them out dude. I had mine out recently (top ones only though) and it was no problem at all. I hear the bottom teeth are worse to have out, but if you just take the pain meds (they're plenty heavy enough), then you should be fine.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Wait, why don't you have a doctor because you're 18?
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Go see an oral surgeon and see what they have to say. Depends, your wisdom teeth might be impacted (especially if they hurt), in which case you're going to have to get them out. That will suck like hell, I had mine out, but when its over and the pain goes away it'll be worth it. Plus, you get vicodin! But seriously, if their is a problem with your wisdom teeth, its important that you get them out, bad **** can go down if you just don't do anything about it.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
I get to get mine taken out tomorrow.

Without any pain pills.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
My friend was talking about getting his taken out last year in gym, and I was standing there, and the way he described it was gross, and it made me pass out. I smashed my face on the floor and ****ed up my wrist.

I remember waking up on the floor, face down, with my ass cheeks clenched together making a groaning noise. So I basically raped the gym floor in front of the whole class.

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by djmay71
ok first of all, i can't go to my dentist to ask this question because A) I turned 18 last year, so i no longer have a doctor of any kind B) even if i did have my old dentist, he'd be an asshole and tell me i need a retainer even tho i've had 5 years of braces......anywhoo

i've had this continual pain in the back of my mouth for the past couple days.i felt around back there and i'm pretty sure **** is swelling. i hope to god it isn't my wisdoms because ill need them taken out before they come in or else it'll be over $1,000 down thd drain from my braces. help UG? btw: i brush my teeth three times a day, floss twice a month and mouthwash every second day.

When my first one came in it was aggony but after about a week it went away. Came back and its not really came back since. Half of its started to show in the back of my jaw and I can feel another one starting to come through.

Be a man and stick with it. It hurts yeah, but it could be worse. Why do you need them out anyway? do you have a small jaw or something?

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by apmaman
When my first one came in it was aggony but after about a week it went away. Came back and its not really came back since. Half of its started to show in the back of my jaw and I can feel another one starting to come through.

Be a man and stick with it. It hurts yeah, but it could be worse. Why do you need them out anyway? do you have a small jaw or something?

They can make you're teeth crooked and stuff.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump