Hey Yo!

I downloaded AudaCity this very evening! Nice program! I'd like to hug it and kiss it and print it out and keep it under my pillow while sleeping .. right, anyway.. I have this problem; the sounds I record is pretty low..! I've turned all volume's up, and the microphone's turned up too, but it's still not very high..
I've just placed a mini-jack on my jack-stick and placed the first end in my guitar and the second in my computer and pressed record!.. What am i doing wrong dudes?
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Quote by TheKermal

I've just placed a mini-jack on my jack-stick

A) that sounds dirty
B) your guitar does not put out a line-level signal. You need to put your guitar into an amp, and then try recording from the headphone out jack of the amp.
right, thanks! unfortunatly, i happen to be a 14 year old danish dude who can't spell 'unfortunatly' correct and doesn't know the meaning of 'amp'
Bear with me
Quote by zadzior
Quote by neon-black
Quote by veggiederek
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Quote by TheKermal
right, thanks! unfortunatly, i happen to be a 14 year old danish dude who can't spell 'unfortunatly' correct and doesn't know the meaning of 'amp'
Bear with me

Amplifier? Box with speaker that you plug your guitar into to make it louder, and possibly to add distortion?
Right! See, that was what i was thinking, but i weren't sure!
Well .. Thanks again! I'm undescripeable happy right now
Quote by zadzior
Quote by neon-black
Quote by veggiederek
Quote by kiaraiswicked