Last week i lost my wallet with about $180 in it inside my room. im 100% sure its in my house because i never left the house for march break. what are some things that can help trigger my brain into remembering where i put it?

I've looked through my entire room for about 4 hours, so i dont want anyone going "get off your ass and look for it"

i need this cash for either an acoustic/electric or a bass that i saw yesterday. If there isn't anything that can help, what are some things that can be done to help me remember things better. i know playing an instrument is one, but i need more things to do to expand my mind.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
check all clothes you've worn. make a mental picture of everything you did until you lost your wallet.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Actually move things around/ Look under things.... Other than that, I can't really help you. Just think about the last time you used cash from your wallet and go from there mentally. Irdk dude.
The last time you went out with it, came home, then what did you do with it?
mnuemonic phrases

but since i dont think that quite helps, i would try checking the clothes you wore that day
Quote by ctb
The last time you went out with it, came home, then what did you do with it?

threw it on my desk, emptied everything else out of my pockets, took off my pants, put on shorts, changed my shirt, went to the living room and wanked on my guitar for a bit, then went back to my room to see that my wallet was gone
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Phillitalian
threw it on my desk, emptied everything else out of my pockets, took off my pants, put on shorts, changed my shirt, went to the living room and wanked on my guitar for a bit, then went back to my room to see that my wallet was gone

Have a dog? Maybe doggy took it.
Quote by Phillitalian

Siblings? I know my sister does that all the time.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
^ i was thinking my sister took it, but i just pillaged her room

EDIT: i also dont got pets.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Phillitalian
^ i was thinking my sister took it, but i just pillaged her room

Riding through the village, we will pillage, rape, and kill!

Did you follow through?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
Riding through the village, we will pillage, rape, and kill!

Did you follow through?

I did.