Ok, so after i reconfigured my pedalboard i have been getting a significant amount of feedback and excess noise. I play a Fender JAguar HH through a Bogner Uberschall. I know it isn't the guitar or amp, so it must be one of the pedals. Which one could it be?

Old Setup (SKB Pedalboard Powering Everything): Guitar-EB Volume (Tuner)-Crybaby Wah-Turbo Tube Screamer-Boss Noise Supressor-Line 6 DL4, Line 6 FM4, Digitech Whammy

New Setup-(SKB Pedalboard Powering everything except Whammy)- Guitar-EB Volume(Tuner)-Wah-Tube Screamer-Noise-Holy Grail Reverb-Line 6 DL4-Tremelo-Boss DD6-Boss Loop Station-Digitech Whammy-Line 6 FM4-MXR Phase 90

What could possible be the problem? Is there anything I can do to rid of it?
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
I would try using the process of elimination. Just take one pedal out of the loop at a time and see if any of those combinations resolves your buzz.
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
Quote by GuitarFreak664
I would try using the process of elimination. Just take one pedal out of the loop at a time and see if any of those combinations resolves your buzz.

I'd go with that. Also try putting your noise gate both in front of the amp and in the loop.

Killer setup btw. 10/10
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X