Hey i've been using whey to help increase my muscle growth while lifting, my question was if anyone knew of any whey protein brands that have fruity flavors like berry or lemon, because it seems like they all are ice cream flavors and i like to mix it with water during/after my workout, and the chocolate and other flavors tast horrible.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
fact: they all taste horrible

Also mixing it with milk is better than water, it improves the taste slightly and gives you more protein. And make sure you get your diet straight first, a good diet will do more than any miracle protein powder ever could, once your diet is done then start using protein powders post-workout.
Actually vanilla flavored in vanilla ice cream shakes are great. And they are loaded with calories. i gained quite a bit of weight for basketball using that
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
You guys are kinda missing the point, i do mix it with milk at home but i said i want something that mixes good with water, fruit flavors. any suggestions?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
ok so i know its not fruity or mixed with water, but heres what i do:

2 scoops of EAS Whey Protein (chocolate) in 1 glass of milk.

usually vanilla or chocolate whey tastes terrible but trust me, the EAS brand tastes sooo good. I actually look forward to drinking it because it is like a treat.

anyways, 2 scoops in milk also gives you about 54g of protein, which is more than my other brand gave me.

I suggest you try the EAS chocolate before you just disregard them cause you think they are gross. EAS will change your mind.

-mroe
Quote by wemonir
some guy asked me if i wanted to go back to his apartment and spin around on his weiner but i told him i had to go to the dentist
Wrong thread. Take it to the offical bodybuilding and general nutrition thread.

*reported*
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by SkateEmerica987
Hey i've been using whey to help increase my muscle growth while lifting, my question was if anyone knew of any whey protein brands that have fruity flavors like berry or lemon, because it seems like they all are ice cream flavors and i like to mix it with water during/after my workout, and the chocolate and other flavors tast horrible.

No whey!

/bad joke