Alright title says it all. I wanna improvise a bit on the Bb dorian scale but I dont know any chords to back it! So could anyone give me some chords I could improv over? thanks!
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Bbm, Cm, Db, Eb, Fm, Gdim, Ab
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
Bbm, Bbm7, Bbm9, Bbm11, Bbm13, or chords that imply those listed, or else you're not actually playing Bb dorian.
Quote by fifthhorseman54
Alright title says it all. I wanna improvise a bit on the Bb dorian scale but I dont know any chords to back it! So could anyone give me some chords I could improv over? thanks!

Bbm6 vamp. Making a progression will make the chords resolve to Ab or Fm.

Alternatively, you could play a Bbm progression, and add the natural sixth in your lead lines as a passing tone over chords which do NOT contain the minor sixth.
Quote by elvenkindje
Bbm, Cm, Db, Eb, Fm, Gdim, Ab
Come on Simba! You know that complex modal progressions are unstable!

What this means is that if you make a progression with many chords from that list, rather than just Bbm7, Eb7, and Cm7, the progression will resolve to Ab major rather than Bb Dorian.
Quote by bangoodcharlote

What this means is that if you make a progression with many chords from that list, rather than just Bbm7, Eb7, and Cm7, the progression will resolve to Ab major rather than Bb Dorian.

When playing modally it is a good idea to use a dominant seventh chord built on the fifth degree, even if these notes do not naturally fit, if you are playing modal progressions?
Quote by bangoodcharlote

Apologies, it was late. I was incorrect.
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje