I have an ego the size of a small country. No, wait. A pretty big one. A pretty damn awesome, big one.
So i was depressed at work today, then i went home, problem solved
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
im depressed every waking second oy my life, only when im at my dads or not at school does that depression ease. And it only eases SLIGHTLY.

Adderall and opiates help to some degree.
Quote by GiantRaven
Lol @ U

As soon as I saw that you posted in here I knew you were gonna take the piss out of this whiny bunch of angst ridden teenagers. Say, did you major in being an asshat or something?

Quote by umop-3p!sdn
I have an ego the size of a small country. No, wait. A pretty big one. A pretty damn awesome, big one.

Me too. I feel like the shark singing that shark song all the time.
I don't have a life...and probably never will 'cause I'm too lazy to try to accomplish anything.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

So depressed that cealis might have a positive effect on me...
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by TheQuailman
As soon as I saw that you posted in here I knew you were gonna take the piss out of this whiny bunch of angst ridden teenagers. Say, did you major in being an asshat or something?

Me too. I feel like the shark singing that shark song all the time.

It comes naturally to him

And what shark? Im confused...
The Pit has reached an all time low.

How can you get rid of depression you ask?

GET OFF YOUR ****ING ASS AND DO SOMETHING!

If you don't have anything to do, go exercise. No joke. By exercising, the body produces endorphines, which is kindof like a human happy pill.

And stop your whining, I don't see you trying to change!
Quote by TheQuailman
This shark. Just imagine how great it must feel. I feel the same way.

Good point.
Start working out. It releases endorphines like the other guy said, and getting a more fit body will probably help on your self esteem as well.
I ****ing love myself.

I don't know what you guys' problems are.

I'm kinda like that shark^
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Bornlivedie UK
Just listen to some uplifting music... like Pink Floyd's Animals; always cheers me up.

How does that cheer you up? It's a very sad album. A great album, but very very sad/depressing.
By the way, what the hell was this thread created for? So you could all just sit around all day, sympathizing with yourself, feeling bad, have a cheer up wank, cry, attempt suicide?

I mean
(Invalid img)
Quote by -metalhead-
By the way, what the hell was this thread created for? So you could all just sit around all day, sympathizing with yourself, feeling bad, have a cheer up wank, cry, attempt suicide?

I mean
(Invalid img)

Is it just me who read this post in a drill sargeant voice?
Quote by Minkaro
Is it just me who read this post in a drill sargeant voice?

Good one Minkaro.