Page 1 of 3
I was just watching that Iranian Embassy siege by the SAS..kickass. I donno much about Navy Seals tho which are better?
We'll have to wait until the US finds terrorists in the UK.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Whoever there's more of.

EDIT: on an individual basis, then it's whoever there's LESS of should be tougher, cos it's harder to become one.

But also the population difference plays a role. It's hard to determine without a standardised test.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Pikachu. Thunderbolt would fry their arse. It's super effective against water types.

Not a fictional character. That would just be ridiculous.
I think the mods might consider this to be a vs thread. Those are not allowed around here, btw. Just thought I'd tell so you won't wonder after it got closed.
Quote by sSyLc
We'll have to wait until the US finds terrorists in the UK.

lol. i am an infidel against emo.
^ Is that a double negative? EDIT: To the infidel against thing . . .

Anyways, where did you see this? Got links?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
MARINES

Ha, on top of that woud be the Spec. Ops.

You can't beat the U.S Military.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by sargasm
Non-violent anti-war activists are tougher/better

they look less cool tho.
I believe the S.A.S. go through the toughest and most gruelling training of any other elite group of soldiers in the world and are pretty much regarded as the best in the world.

The U.S. army requested the S.A.S. do alot of the recon in Iraq because they were less likely to die than their own marines.
S.A.S.

Blatantly

Except for when they stop to drink tea and eat scones.
Quote by otherkid
MARINES

Unless you're the vietcong *ba-dump-pssh*

I'd say the SAS are better. I mean, have you played Call of duty 4? They saved the fricking world and went to chernobyl. Doesn't get more awesome than that.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by otherkid
MARINES

It's weird how even though you can't beat them they always manage to hit thier own team mates in battle.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Yeah, but who's smiling?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sargasm

=cool

=uncool

my city was host to the g8 conference where there were loads of anarchists/demonstrators. Unfortunately they didnt think that scottish riot police are fked up.
Love how the majority of SAS votes are coming from the UK and the majority of Navy Seal votes are coming from the US. I myself think the SAS, but the Israeli army kicks everyones ass.
Feed your mind.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
I'd imagine the other guy is, you just can't see

Have you ever tried to smile while frowning? Try it, I dare you.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
the british SAS would be all over the navy seals, so would the Australian SAS who undergo training 90% identical to the british.

unfortunately all three are no match for Rambo however
Quote by Firebread
Love how the majority of SAS votes are coming from the UK and the majority of Navy Seal votes are coming from the US. I myself think the SAS, but the Israeli army kicks everyones ass.

not talking about regular army. anyone can launch a scud missile especially with americas help.
Quote by EvyDefMetal
my city was host to the g8 conference where there were loads of anarchists/demonstrators. Unfortunately they didnt think that scottish riot police are fked up.

Anarchists are foxy and make fantastic lovers.
Quote by EvyDefMetal
not talking about regular army. anyone can launch a scud missile especially with americas help.

You do realize that they were undergoing attacks from all sides at one point and actually took the other guys land (Egypts) and the UN made them give it back right? Israel is tiny, the other places, were rather large, and all attacked, yet Israel still destroyed them. Israel has possibly the greatest military in the world, America has nothing to do with it.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Firebread
You do realize that they were undergoing attacks from all sides at one point and actually took the other guys land (Egypts) and the UN made them give it back right? Israel is tiny, the other places, were rather large, and all attacked, yet Israel still destroyed them. Israel has possibly the greatest military in the world, America has nothing to do with it.

america gives them billions of dollars.
Quote by Fleabag
S.A.S.

Blatantly

Except for when they stop to drink tea and eat scones.

This is why we're better.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by sargasm
Anarchists are foxy and make fantastic lovers.

maybe, many i have met are malnourished vegans and smell like farms
Quote by sSyLc
Have you ever tried to smile while frowning? Try it, I dare you.
Touché. I just gave it a try, but I looked like a chimpanzee masturbating.
Quote by sadistic_monkey

thanks for that image, i was about to go for a fap but ill need to forget about that first.
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Never seen one myself

I never really knew how impossible it was until I tried it myself like 10 minutes ago.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by yam
america gives them billions of dollars.

But they don't fight the wars for them. A kid with no money can be kick ass at guitar but not have the money to buy good gear, doesn't make him a bad player and doesn't mean his dad giving him a loan means his dad helps him play his guitar.
Feed your mind.
Quote by sargasm
Non-violent anti-war activists are tougher/better

Yeah, if you want to get your ass kicked.

In other words,

EDIT: Oh yeah, SEALs all the way.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Firebread
But they don't fight the wars for them. A kid with no money can be kick ass at guitar but not have the money to buy good gear, doesn't make him a bad player and doesn't mean his dad giving him a loan means his dad helps him play his guitar.

but it doesnt take talent to drop bombs on innocent Palestinian civillians!?!
Quote by EvyDefMetal
but it doesnt take talent to drop bombs on innocent Palestinian civillians!?!

When was the last time you tried to fly a jet plane?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Page 1 of 3