That can't be right.... It's not a reversed model!

(although with an SG it's hard to tell )
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap
That can't be right....

It's not a reversed model (although with an SG it's hard to tell )

lol... it's actually weird, but right-handed SGs look symmetrical to me, whereas left handed models scream one horn longer.
all it does is tunes itself. ive seen videos on youtube of it, and i could probably get in tune faster than it takes you to select the tuning and push some buttons and whatever else you have to do to the thing... its ridiculous.
Quote by Bonsaischaap

Depends on the plane of reversal...maybe we'll have the horns on the bottom end. Or pickups on the back!
Quote by Habit Zero
lol... it's actually weird, but right-handed SGs look symmetrical to me, whereas left handed models scream one horn longer.

Yeah, I always thought they were symmetrical until recently. It's because of the angle they're always viewed at: the longer horn is a bit further away.
Soon comes the Robot Flying V, so afterwards the Robot Explorer arives, and at the end there will be robotic sex dolls with Gibson stamp in their forehead. If their not in your budget you should go for a Epiphone one.

Duh, bad trend. I want normal guitars!!
Quote by Bonsaischaap

you can tell by the fact that it isnt fugly. Its just purple.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
That is the ugliest guitar I have ever seen. It looks like the self tuning is a waist of time.
Gear
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR
1967 Ventura Les Paul Copy
Marshall JCM 2000 Dual Super Lead
no. just no.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.