Page 1 of 2
I was walking into the cafeteria today in school and i overheard 2 douceh bag rednecks talking. Heres an exact quote

"Man i wanna join the army so i can snipe all those mexicans crossing the boarder, I'd snipe them right in the head to"

you can only really blame the parents for raising their child like that.

But of course i live in good ol' south carolina so i should be used to it by now.
how old are you? if you arent out of high school yet, don't worry...those kids will be picking up the trash from outside your house in a few years, if they don't end up dead or in jail...I went to highschool up north, and it wasn't much different.
no he started a thread with a statement rathe rthan a question, which is gay jesus lol
MASSIVE TEXT
Quote by thedead123

Well you can blame a lot of other things. Them and their friends, the government, and the media for making a huge public issue about immigration, to name a few.

Have you even ever met their parents?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Ahhhhh sooooo glad I live in Vermont
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Did you know, that you should never play the fifth fret, because the open string above is the same note?

actually, its the open string below, but if you play the seventh fret, then it will sound like the open string above.
Quote by frenchyfungus
Hmmm, all these people going on about fingering chords....makes me want to meet her.

Check out my nintendocore band, Super Luigi 65!
www.myspace.com/superluigi65
Haha another thread taken by the pit into teh lulz =)
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by thedead123
I was walking into the cafeteria today in school and i overheard 2 douceh bag rednecks talking. Heres an exact quote

"Man i wanna join the army so i can snipe all those mexicans crossing the boarder, I'd snipe them right in the head to"

But of course i live in good ol' south carolina so i should be used to it by now.

Racism, stupidity, and Christianity walk hand in hand around here (SW Virginia)

God bless America.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Did you know, that you should never play the fifth fret, because the open string above is the same note?

Quote by themanintheback
actually, its the open string below, but if you play the seventh fret, then it will sound like the open string above.

But did you know,

should be played like

?
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH

well not if your playing a C on the G string
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by dudetheman
Racism, stupidity, and Christianity walk hand in hand around here (SW Virginia)

God bless America.

Well I'm glad to hear mindless discrimination hasn't escaped you either.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by themanintheback

But the seventh fret is one octave higher than the above open string so it's not really the same :/
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by thedead123

and all the ****ing twisted **** thats on tv these days. Seriously, grow a brain and start acting mature jerk. (NOT to the TS, but to the kids that said that)
Quote by sSyLc
Well I'm glad to hear mindless discrimination hasn't escaped you either.

The whole "God Bless America" thing was sarcasm, used to reflect the idiocy behind of those three things.

I guess I should specify my sarcasm with a "rolleyes" or "" next time.

I'm not a racist, idiot, or Christian.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Well you spelled border wrong, so, go join them.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
But the seventh fret is one octave higher than the above open string so it's not really the same :/

Quote by dudetheman

. . . and again with the mindless hate. That's the thing discrimination. The people who are into are so into it that they don't understand what they're doing wrong. A city detective spoke in one of my criminology classes last week. He was part of the hate crimes unit, and he said that the scariest part about hate criminals is how justified they feel about what they do.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH

O_O no way! Whatever happened to that thread anyway?
Quote by dudetheman
The whole "God Bless America" thing was sarcasm, used to reflect the idiocy behind of those three things.

I guess I should specify my sarcasm with a "rolleyes" or "" next time.

He means the fact that you are calling Christians idiots.
Quote by Shib
I bet your a mexican...

I bet you're an UGer!!!
/thread

edit: Fixed, too!!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by SilentDeftone
Maybe the Mexicans shouldn't try to illegally cross into the US.

-SD

Maybe the Americans shouldn't try to illegally cross into the Canada.

Never thought of that, now have you?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc
. . . and again with the mindless hate. That's the thing discrimination. The people who are into are so into it that they don't understand what they're doing wrong. A city detective spoke in one of my criminology classes last week. He was part of the hate crimes unit, and he said that the scariest part about hate criminals is how justified they feel about what they do.

Who am I hating sir? Christians?

I have no problem with Christians, as long as they don't use their religion as a way to justify other things. Did you know that in our community, I've heard people justify racism with the Bible? It's ridiculous.

Christianity is a good thing. It teaches good morals and responsibility for your own actions. It's people like WBC and others that I despise, not for their race or religion, but for the generally ****ed up ideas that they hold onto.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by sSyLc

Maybe the Canadians shouldn't try to illegally cross into the sea.

Never thought of...

I fail.
I think it's best if we try to judge people as individuals.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Omg That Is Soo Racist!
[MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!=Franklin Gothic Medium]xxx

The lulz-thread is going to be serious thread!

Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Quote by sSyLc

+1

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Maybe the Canadians shouldn't try to illegally cross into the sea.

Never thought of...

I fail.

Quote by SilentDeftone
Maybe the Mexicans shouldn't try to illegally cross into the US.

-SD

so they deserve to be sniped in the head?

If i had to feed my family i sure as hell would.

And no im not mexican im jewish.
Page 1 of 2