ZZTOP ABB JWD3
GotSlide22
22 IQ
yea sry i thot i cud delete the first one and after i made the second i realized i cant delete the first lol sry
Carswell98
*heavy sigh*
393 IQ
you can delete your other one, just go edit, and click delete at the top of it
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
gopherthegreat
592 IQ
Quote by ZZTOP ABB JWD3
yea sry i thot i cud delete the first one and after i made the second i realized i cant delete the first lol sry

go to edit post, then click delete

Jack my swag
Mr.Cuddles
1,324 IQ
he uses lots of wah and to get his tone you need a lot of treble i read in a magazine that he has his volume to max and trebe to max but bass and mid at 0.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
ZZTOP ABB JWD3
GotSlide22
22 IQ
thanks, he has such a different sound, very raw, like the allman bros are much smoother sounding but he turns up and play with power, hes a great guitar player and i couldnt ever figure out how he got his sound, u can hear its very trebley, i didnt know he uses a lot of wah tho thanx
ZZTOP ABB JWD3
GotSlide22
22 IQ
i dont think he uses too much wah, he has a few songs, my dad told me he moves his strings up, a would be e andf what not, and then for the high e string he uses a banjo string
Mr.Cuddles
1,324 IQ
listen to the crybaby(wah) used in fast life rider... i don't think he turns it off lmao.
besides if you use an effect right it shouldn't be obvious so hes doing a good job.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
ZZTOP ABB JWD3
GotSlide22
22 IQ
yeah you can hear he uses wah in this, he also uses wah in hustled down in texas