no

/ug is teh lulz
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by audiorapist
poor guy...

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

as for me
no
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
I'd rather rub butter into my mother's cleavage.

Mummy... Mummy... Where are you? You can run but you can't hide!

AAAAAAAAAARGH is one of my favourite UGers today!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH

Sigged.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH

Quote by HeartRaz0r
AAAAAAAAAARGH is one of my favourite UGers today!

you just really want to get sigged dont you

well
i beleive ill one up you

AAAAAAAAAARGH is one of my favourite UGers EVAR

i win
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by COBHC6
you just really want to get sigged dont you

well
i beleive ill one up you

AAAAAAAAAARGH is one of my favourite UGers EVAR

i win

haha i want lol, i want xDDD

yeah he is.. who's admitting, too?
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
There's a good 2-3 second lag over MSN. It doesn't work.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
no
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
you guys are stupid.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.