So this isn't really a big deal, but it's kind of funny and it got me wondering.

I'm 18, and where I live, the legal drinking age is 18. Now, if I was flying from here to a place where the drinking age is 19 or 21, would I be able to buy a drink on the plane?

Would it be like dividing by zero?
They'll give you wine for free. Drink up.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
It depends on your airline. Me and friends thought the same kind of thing when we went to Europe, but we were on an American airline there and back, and they told us the American airline was basically like a piece of America in the sky, so the drinking age was 21.
I'm pretty sure they follow the laws for the country in which the plane is based, don't quote me on that though.
That's a good question...
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
god i've never seen anyone get ID'd on a plane, just ask for it, they're too busy dealing with whiney ****s at 6 million feet in the air to bother
Quote by Superpartydude5
I'm pretty sure they follow the laws for the country in which the plane is based, don't quote me on that though.

That would still be a conundrum though, because it's 18 here but 19 in most of the country.
Quote by audiorapist
god i've never seen anyone get ID'd on a plane, just ask for it, they're too busy dealing with whiney ****s at 6 million feet in the air to bother

(6 million feet)(1 mile / 5280 feet) = 1136.36 miles above the Earth's crust.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
It's based on where you're going to. So, to America, no, since the age is 21. To somewhere where it's 18, sure, unless it's an American airline or there's some other complication.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by darkstar2466

Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by darkstar2466

rofl i do apologise for my dramatic exagerration