I currently own two basses. My newest one is a Dingwall Afterburner II, and my old one (about 2-3 years) is an Ibanez Soundgear SR 300 DX. To help balance some financing that I still owe for the Dingwall, I'm going to sell the Ibanez. My friend is interested in it, and I originally got it for 350 dollars. On Guitar Center, they still have it at ~280 dollars, and with a hard case I'm thinking about selling it for 200 dollars. Do you all think this is a fair deal? There are no bangs, scratches, or odd deformities in the body or neck.

I appreciate the help!

--Arojekt.
id say try to sell it for about 250, if im selling anything, be it a guitar or a game or something i sell it just below the store price
Weird looking basses those Dingwalls. Isn't it hard getting used to the crooked frets?

Yes i would also say 250 that way you get a good deal. (on a side note, i would have kept it as a spare)
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
Mescalino, the bass is actually easier to adapt to than one would really think. Back when I first heard of them, I pretty much fooled around with one at a particular store. After a bit of research and price checking, I saved up and purchased my own. Kind of costy, but nothing like the double bass... I love the sound, and the neck is made of a 9 piece rosewood... Man, near orgasmic I believe.

I would've kept the SR 300 DX as a spare, but I've got the double bass... The only thing is, is that it's not electric... but it's all good.

--Arojekt.
when offering your old bass do the next thing (if you know who your selling it to of course hehe)

First offer 300 and when you see them sort of doubting or even before they doubt about buying it say and because its to you i will sell it to you for 250 (it worked WONDERS when i sold my PS2 0.0)
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
^Yes exactly, you can always bring the price down, but you can't bring it up.
Got Bass?
Quote by Arojekt
I currently own two basses. My newest one is a Dingwall Afterburner II, and my old one (about 2-3 years) is an Ibanez Soundgear SR 300 DX. To help balance some financing that I still owe for the Dingwall, I'm going to sell the Ibanez. My friend is interested in it, and I originally got it for 350 dollars. On Guitar Center, they still have it at ~280 dollars, and with a hard case I'm thinking about selling it for 200 dollars. Do you all think this is a fair deal? There are no bangs, scratches, or odd deformities in the body or neck.

I appreciate the help!

--Arojekt.

Go to GC, get an estimate: then sell it for double that haha