Okay so I have a Genz Benz El Diablo 60 and the 4x12 tribal series cab. and I just got it last week but when I bought it I forgot to ask the guy how you run effects through it.
There is a port in the back that says effect loop send and effect loop return, now how would I run an effect through that? I feel stupid for asking but this is my first tube amp and I dont want to mess it up.
You run a cable out of send into your first pedal, and then the cable from your last pedal goes into the return.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
okay thanks, i just wanted to make sure cause i didnt want it to just mess up when i havent even had it for a week yet
Quote by Kawasaki7410
okay thanks, i just wanted to make sure cause i didnt want it to just mess up when i havent even had it for a week yet

No problem.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Hooking your effects loop up the wrong way wouldn't harm anything, you just wouldn't get any sound when you switch the loop on.
this has nothing really to do with the original post but are Genz Benz's really as uncommon as i think they are?? cause every time someone has asks me what kind of amp i have they are like wtf is that...
Your El Diablo is one hell of an amp. I played the El Diablo 100 paired with a Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 cab while I was testing out an Ibanez RG550 20th Ann. and was blown away, more so by the amp. I'm not an impulse buyer, but if I didn't buy my Legacy in August I would have left the store with that El Diablo setup.
yeah i love it...
...i think its the best amp out there honestly...the cleans are clean even at high levels and its the loudest amp i have ever heard...
...i would recommend it to everyone...but they are somewhat costly...
Genz Benz is an amazing company. I just got the g-flex 2x12...blown away. ported cabs FTW!!!
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412