Me and my friends are making a Hard Rock/Metal band sorta like GNR & Black Label Society. Can anyone think of a cool name for us I am not good at this sorta thing.
"Nice boys don't play rock n' roll" - Axl Rose in (Nice Boys cover)
full clip or blazing shotgun
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Call yourself
The Forest Kings and change your style to the most gr1m and frostb1tten black metal ever.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
dont bother making a band if you cant even come up with a name.

if you dont have enough creativity and originality to come up with a cool name you all like, i'd HATE to hear any of the music you guys come up with.
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
Metallica?

Wait... that wont work!
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.

if you dont have enough creativity and originality to come up with a cool name you all like, i'd HATE to hear any of the music you guys come up with.
Yes, those who can't come up with band names can't write music.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.

Because The Beatles is such a creative name! And of course, Led Zeppelin came up with their own name... right? The Eagles! That name just came out of nowhere. James Gang? Who would have thought to name a band after a person!
Frost Bitten Dookie
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Mighty Joe and the Wizard Mafia
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Torn Pants
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Metallica more like Acillatem!!! ftw
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
Yeah, how many people would notice the similarities between Senomars and Ramones? or Aretnap and Pantera? or The Slotsip Xes and the Sex Pistols? or nediam nori? or any other band?
The Roflcopters
Ibanez RG2EX2 (w. EMG 81/85)
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60w DSP Tube
Ashdown Fallen Angel 412 Cab
Quote by WillPlayForFood
The Holy Divers

better yet, the muff divers
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by Habit Zero
Because The Beatles is such a creative name! And of course, Led Zeppelin came up with their own name... right? The Eagles! That name just came out of nowhere. James Gang? Who would have thought to name a band after a person!

Led Zeppelin didn't TOTALLY think of the name, Keith Moon said it would "go over like a Lead Zeppelin" and yeah.....
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by thankyougermany
Led Zeppelin didn't TOTALLY think of the name, Keith Moon said it would "go over like a Lead Zeppelin" and yeah.....

That... that was my point >_>

Good band name: Patrons