Page 1 of 2
The old team? As long as House and that woman are still there I'm down.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
the old team should DEFINITELY come back!!!
new team sucks.

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by Muphin
The old team? As long as House and that woman are still there I'm down.

um.. which woman? there's cuddy, cameron, and house's ex... what WAS her name? leslie?

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by pawm24
the old team should DEFINITELY come back!!!
new team sucks.

+1
Quote by rock.freak667
Once House keeps solving all those impossiblenessities of medicine...all is well

AND being sarcastic

I'm a GIRL!
i love House. the old team was definitely better than the new people. its still good, and the old characters are still there, but its just not the same.
-1 the new team is 10X better, the have freaking the guy who pkayed Kumar as an accident prone Dr. not to mention the funny nick names

Cut Throat Bitch
Big Love
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
House is amazing.

And yes to the question.
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army

^ lol
am i missing something because i thought the old team was back. and yeah new team did have kumar
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by riffmasterjosh
am i missing something because i thought the old team was back. and yeah new team did have kumar

Old team is still in the show, but they don't work with House anymore and get very little screentime
Quote by Bornlivedie UK
Old team is still in the show, but they don't work with House anymore and get very little screentime

i thought they were showing new episodes did u see the one where he got his leg fixed? or was that an older episode?
I think that was an older episode... Im on season 4 episode 12 atm... new episodes are out in April
yeah your right and i love the show.
I dunno. as long as House is there its still really funny.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
House is a faggot. Dr. Cox is where it's at.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Bornlivedie UK
Blasphemy

+1
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

I want to see some Cameron on 13 action

jk

I love house
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Hugh Laurie is what makes the show, not the people surrounding him in the episode.
Although, the old team had better dynamics with House and was way more memorable. In all honesty though, It doesn't really matter as long as Cuddy stays.
EDIT: if there isn't one already, we should make a House group!
i think they decided to cut back on the old team's screentime because it was all getting a bit too personal and dramatic - although i do miss the old team, i can understand why they did it. i like that the show isn't deteriorating into their personal problems with no cool medical stuff and silly people for house to be a sarcastic bastard about. too many shows go down the sad road of personal drama

however i would like the old team back. guess i can't have it all
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Man I love this show. Although I'm not too fond of the latest episodes, they're getting a bit... Bland. T_T Still, House > All other medical dramas/comedies.
totally agree that the old team should come back..i dunno what hell is with the new ones
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I like the new team, but I miss the old one as well
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

I don't have cable, so I have only seen what is out on dvd. I won't really miss any of the old crew except maybe Foreman.
fox is a network........

anyway, i love house, i miss the old team alot, the new episodes are still good but really its just depending more and more on Hugh Lauries acting ability because hes carrying the show right now. Hes an amazing actor tho, great guitarist too =)

any way house rules!
Quote by what??
I don't have cable, so I have only seen what is out on dvd. I won't really miss any of the old crew except maybe Foreman.

Foreman didn't go anywhere
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by esther_mouse
i like that the show isn't deteriorating into their personal problems with no cool medical stuff and silly people for house to be a sarcastic bastard about. :

House is THE CYNIC of the century <3

nobody is better at being a poohead
Its Complicated
this time i think it might be
Triangulated
I wish the old team came back, they shouldda mized it up by hiring another doctor (just as good as house) and then kurmar and thirteen and the other guy get hired onhisteam and they battle for who saves the aptient XD
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
Page 1 of 2