Poll Options
View poll results: should illegal immigrants be deported
deport them
377 56%
let them stay
299 44%
Voters: 677.
Page 1 of 12
Do you think illegal immigrants should be put back in there original countries? Or do you think people in need of a better life should have the chance?
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
IF they are illegal, yes. Obviously
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Only if they're illegal.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
im not touching this one with a ten foot pole with a carrott on the end
take it down with a SteamHammer
^ A fellow Static-X fan, judging by your sig.

Yay.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by itchy guitar

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
If they are illegal than they should in most cases. There would of course be exception eg if their life is in danger in their own countries etc.
It really depends where they've come from and the situation.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
Why should the fact that they are labeled "illegal" make a difference? In my opinion laws do not create morals.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
If they are illegal go for it. Im in australia, theres heaps here, its like a dumping ground... Were sick of it to be honest...
Legal is good, its all cool..
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Quote by Arthur Curry
no. they play a vital role in our economy.

No, LEGAL immigrants play a vital role in our economy.

Illegal immigrants are skipping the line, there is a waiting list for people who applied for legal residence in this country. It's our right to control who enters our borders to work and what skill sets we need.
My personal opinion on the subject is deport them all. I don't like what is happening here. The illegal Mexican immigrants are coming here and not bothering to learn English, so when enough come here, we will be a primarily Spanish speaking country. My thoughts on the subject; please don't flame.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

WTF you idiots are so ****ing stupid. First of all there should have been a choice that says (Temporary stay/skilled worker/must pay taxes), or something like that. Do you realize that my dad's business RELIES on illegal immigrants to continue his business. I work with him during the summer, when I go to job sites EVERY SINGLE worker is illegal immigrant. There was a school being built where we were building a retaining wall. Guess who built the wall, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, 100%. You take out the illegal immigrants and you can kiss America good bye. Oh yea, that new school you wanted, forget about it. Roof problems? **** it. Oh yea, those new offices, facilities, and other buildings you wanted, you can kiss them goodbye as well. Without illegal immigrants, New Orleans wouldn't still be ****ed up as it was when Katrina hit. We went there to repair, guess who was rebuilding the city, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Call me ignorant or whatever if you want, but I am the only here that is directly involved in illegal immigrant affairs and meet them first hand all the time. Most of the responders have pretty much no idea what is going on.
Quote by SealCubMassacre
If they are illegal than they should in most cases. There would of course be exception eg if their life is in danger in their own countries etc.

If their life is in danger they're not immigrants any more, they're refugees and need to apply for asylum at our customs, not sneak in in a crate.
i live in NYC, i've learned to live with them

i'd let them stay... they do a lot for this country
I see no sign of fortress.
Quote by spartan 118
My personal opinion on the subject is deport them all. I don't like what is happening here. The illegal Mexican immigrants are coming here and not bothering to learn English, so when enough come here, we will be a primarily Spanish speaking country. My thoughts on the subject; please don't flame.

No flame from me. I totally agree with you. Then they act all patriotic and how they've been through SOOOOOO much pain, and they're SOOOOO proud of Mexico.

I'm Polish, and my people went through the Holocaust.
I don't brag about it.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by itchy guitar

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by YourDad
^ A fellow Static-X fan, judging by your sig.

Yay.

Nice contribution.

I have mixed feelings about this. While the lay does make them illegal, there is no doubt in my mind that without illegal immigrants, our economy in the US would suffer even more than it is already. These immigrants make up a huge percentage of our vital workforce, which is pretty much the only thing keeping us strong as a nation. This workforce is our iron backbone upon which we have built a world power. Take away our backbone and we will surely fall.
Last edited by MastaBassist10 at Mar 17, 2008,
Illegal? Yes. They broke the law, they should be punished by being deported.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by johnpetrucci05
WTF you idiots are so ****ing stupid. First of all there should have been a choice that says (Temporary stay/skilled worker/must pay taxes), or something like that. Do you realize that my dad's business RELIES on illegal immigrants to continue his business. I work with him during the summer, when I go to job sites EVERY SINGLE worker is illegal immigrant. There was a school being built where we were building a retaining wall. Guess who built the wall, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, 100%. You take out the illegal immigrants and you can kiss America good bye. Oh yea, that new school you wanted, forget about it. Roof problems? **** it. Oh yea, those new offices, facilities, and other buildings you wanted, you can kiss them goodbye as well. Without illegal immigrants, New Orleans wouldn't still be ****ed up as it was when Katrina hit. We went there to repair, guess who was rebuilding the city, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Call me ignorant or whatever if you want, but I am the only here that is directly involved in illegal immigrant affairs and meet them first hand all the time. Most of the responders have pretty much no idea what is going on.

Everything you mentioned could be done by legal immigrants or by the countries own citizens.
Quote by johnpetrucci05

hate when people say "they do the jobs americans wont do"

Pretty sure this country was built by americans and they did all the jobs that illegal immigrants now do for much cheaper.

Anyway..my opinion and I probly wont be back to this thread so dont ask a follow up question
Quote by spartan 118
Why, exactly, would that be significant?
Quote by freedoms_stain
Everything you mentioned could be done by legal immigrants or by the countries own citizens.

Could be, the point is they aren't. Guess how many of my dad's 50 workers are legal. ZERO. I know the manager of a Mexican restaurant, guess how many workers there have legal papers confirming their legal citizenship. ZERO. I don't think any of you but a tiny bit have any ****ing clue on how many "immigrants" are actually illegal. No, illegal immigrants don't play a vital role in the economy, they ARE the economy.

Look what happened when slavery was abolished, economic problems like crazy in the South. Only difference is, workers were still there, you just had to pay them, and only 15% of the South owned slaves. Imagine if all the illegal immigrants were sent home, yea you can pretty much kiss America goodbye. Same problems except 10x more harsh and on a national level, it would literally cause THE single worst economy of any nation ever, leading to total corruption, failure of government, insane inflation, and ultimately the collapse of the U.S.

EDIT: I just realized you live in Scotland, therefore you opinion is pretty much void of any credibility and extremely insignificant. You should go over here and work for my dad for a couple months, you will see how much of a part of the economy illegal immigrants are.
Last edited by johnpetrucci05 at Mar 17, 2008,
Quote by johnpetrucci05
Could be, the point is they aren't. Guess how many of my dad's 50 workers are legal. ZERO. I know the manager of a Mexican restaurant, guess how many workers there have legal papers confirming their legal citizenship. ZERO. I don't think any of you but a tiny bit have any ****ing clue on how many "immigrants" are actually illegal. No, illegal immigrants don't play a vital role in the economy, they ARE the economy.

Look what happened when slavery was abolished, economic problems like crazy in the South. Only difference is, workers were still there, you just had to pay them, and only 15% of the South owned slaves. Imagine if all the illegal immigrants were sent home, yea you can pretty much kiss America goodbye. Same problems except 10x more harsh and on a national level, it would literally cause THE single worst economy of any nation ever, leading to total corruption, failure of government, insane inflation, and ultimately the collapse of the U.S.

They wouldn't be "sent home" as such, just made legal, make sure they're paying taxes etc etc. And hopefully assure them a minimum working wage.
Quote by freedoms_stain

Not to mention that his dads business relies completely on paying a bunch of illegals a barely livable wage. No wonder why his business is going so well. It's practically all profit when you run a business and you can get away with paying your employees a few dollars for a full days work. And don't act like it isn't exactly that situation. There's no work for illegal immigrants that isn't under the table so that they can avoid the government.

Buddy, your dad is a leech. He exploits those people. You can try to justify it with as many school walls and roof tops that you like. It doesn't make him any less of a criminal.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Quote by johnpetrucci05
EDIT: I just realized you live in Scotland, therefore you opinion is pretty much void of any credibility and extremely insignificant. You should go over here and work for my dad for a couple months, you will see how much of a part of the economy illegal immigrants are.

Screw you buddy.

I live in a country with an ageing population that requires immigration to grow. But illegal immigration does more harm than good since we have limited space and we don't need 100s of unskilled workers, we need to control who's allowed into the country so we can make sure the people coming in are filling the employment niches that we're lacking in.

Oh, and since we're being wankers to each other, if your dad needs to employ illegal immigrants to keep his business afloat he probably isn't doing very well if he can't afford to employ legal citizens at minimum wage

/bigotry and generalisations
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Not to mention that his dads business relies completely on paying a bunch of illegal a barely livable wage. No wonder why his business is going so well. It's practically all profit when you run a business and you can get away with paying your employees a few dollars for a full days work. And don't act like it isn't exactly that situation. There's no work for illegal immigrants that isn't under the table so that they can avoid the government.

Buddy, your dad is a leech. He exploits those people. You can try to justify it with as many school walls and roof tops that you like. It doesn't make him any less of a criminal.

Well said.
Quote by freedoms_stain
They wouldn't be "sent home" as such, just made legal, make sure they're paying taxes etc etc. And hopefully assure them a minimum working wage.

Yea but making them citizens would just cause problems as well, not near as many as sending them home though. They need to just give them all a temporary work-card where they can work here for 2 years and are not exempt from taxes. And the birthright citizenship is bull****, the founders must have been on some hard drugs if they didn't see this coming. Now everytime illegal immigrants have a kid over here, instant citizen.
Quote by freedoms_stain

Well said.

Thank you.
Quote by Article

um, they are called ILLEGAL for a reason. kick them the **** out. they are welcome to come legally.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Who would I get to cut my lawn?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Not to mention that his dads business relies completely on paying a bunch of illegals a barely livable wage. No wonder why his business is going so well. It's practically all profit when you run a business and you can get away with paying your employees a few dollars for a full days work. And don't act like it isn't exactly that situation. There's no work for illegal immigrants that isn't under the table so that they can avoid the government.

Haha, I think you missed the point of illegal immigrations. Wages are so ****ty in Mexico so they come over here. My dad pays them $10 per hour. Not to mention a wall he built just collapsed due to the insane amounts of rain, there goes $15,000 on repairs. Yea, profit my ass. My dad isn't leeching anyone. They came over here and looked for jobs, got one, and are EXTREMELY happy to be making something better than 50 cent a day or whatever they make in Mexico. Sounds to me like we are just providing them a better life. Once again, massive ignorance, can't understand unless you experience it yourself.

And they work about 12 hours a day (4 overtime because they love working) and on Saturday, so a few bux a day my ass once again. More like about $120 a day. Compared to $4 a day in Mexico, I'd say they are doing very well, and if they felt they were being "exploited," they would just go home. Most of them have no family over here and are completely exempt from taxes currently so really the only thing they have to pay for is food/rent.
Last edited by johnpetrucci05 at Mar 17, 2008,
Quote by Wulphy
Who would I get to cut my lawn?

You could pay some neighborhood kid a few bucks to do it. Then he can save up for a new bike, or some such sh*t. That's the way it used to work...
Quote by Article

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
You could pay some neighborhood kid a few bucks to do it. Then he can save up for a new bike, or some such sh*t. That's the way it used to work...

No thx, I'd rather get mine cut free.

And besides illegal immigrants are the most friendly people you will ever meet, they are truely honored to be working for us. And now I speak pretty good Spanish, mostly thanks to them. Win win situation for me .
Find all the ones that are illegal now, make them pay some ****ing taxes and then put up a giant ****ing wall so no more can get in illegally.
I am the Infantry.
Quote by nirvana001
Find all the ones that are illegal now, make them citizens, make them pay some ****ing taxes and then put up a giant ****ing wall so no more can get in illegally.

Lolz, ok just so you know, your first plan is impossible.

Secondly, who is going to build a massive wall?......Well....Um let's see....I can't think if anyone except.................ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS! Seriously what is it that you guys don't understand that ANYTHING that requires physical labor is now done by ilegal immigrants. ANYTHING, EVERYTHING.

(oh yea and illegal immigrants don't plan on building a wall to keep themselves out if you haven't noticed by now)
We need to cut back on legal and illegal. Hear me out now, A bunch of immigrants come over, one certain group has managed to destroy a beautiful backwater of all its carp, another set is trying to close down every buisness for there own to thrive in a horrible kill kill kill way. Trust me, when you live in a place where they get dumped, it all becomes different. I need a job, unfortunatley now, i cannot get one because, guess what. a load of (mostly) illegal immigrants have taken all jobs, whether it be store work or manual labour.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.