I like the overall feel. Nice fingerpicking work. The transition to electric was neat. And the transition to the strumming was nice. Smooth. The second strumming pattern seemed kinda sloppy, though. The only thing I can really complain about, is the lack of vocals!! This song would be REALLY good with vocals. Solo was kinda iffy, guitars not tuned to eachother. And there we some off notes. Again, without vocals, it's feeling kinda long and like you decided to drag out a bit.

Crit mine?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=813804
this seems like it would be a strong vocally driven song, defenitly try and get some on there. try switching up bas notes more often other than just the main melody type notes. first strumming is pretty cool, seemed sloppy at times, but thats ok :-D ya vocals would fefenitly get rid of teh repeating factor, and i agree with wat the guy above me said as well :-D
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)