So i bought this game the day after it came out. Has anyone else played it? Opinions on it?
Personally I think it should have kept the terror factor from the first one..but the fighting mechanics are just plain awesome.
i played it for a bit at my friends house. it seemed cool but i got stuck after a minute of playing and couldnt figure out where to go.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
that game kicks ass, i like it i love the whole survival horror thing being notched up by u picking up random things to fight with
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
"Hi, I'm Blow Up Tommy! Wanna see me count backwards? Three...two...one..." *BOOM* *hobo dies*

I love that game. I've yet to be scared by it like the first one did, but it's still a lot of fun.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
"Hi, I'm Blow Up Tommy! Wanna see me count backwards? Three...two...one..." *BOOM* *hobo dies*

I love that game. I've yet to be scared by it like the first one did, but it's still a lot of fun.

that was the best part

oh and when you fight the doll woman with the lollypop saw
XD
I bought it the other day, and i have to admit, its pretty badass. Unfourtently I seem to be stuck in the museum after you find the tool exhibit
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
My friends were telling me about this one. They said they like opened a mirror, and when they closed it on of the monster things was behind them and they apparently screamed till my friend blew the guy apart with a shotgun. I wanna play it.
Okay, so heres a thing Ive wanted to know. In the original, you have the choice to shoot the guy or let him live. Either way its the same ending. But what happens if you shoot the guy that was driving the car?
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
Okay, so heres a thing Ive wanted to know. In the original, you have the choice to shoot the guy or let him live. Either way its the same ending. But what happens if you shoot the guy that was driving the car?

you cant...