I've noticed that alot of people on UG are so eager to report someone, or try to make the most obnoxious comment or, whatever. True there are people who really are willing to help, or talk about the subject of the thread. I've noticed this, and have probably been guilty of this, myself. Let's see how stupid the first comment is. There is a big difference between making a funny coment, and a stupid one. I wanted to just point this out, I know it's pretty obvious, but still.
Reported

HFHGASDFHGSDFYHAGSDRUBICYHOTONITLOLWOFL
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Thanks for pointing that out.

now all this thread needs is some kind of point for discussion....
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I noticed this to. I considered posting about it. Wanna know why I didn't?

Because nobody is going to care.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by freedoms_stain
thread by archenemy no.1 = stupid thread = stupid comments.

fixed.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
*bannable fruit*
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
What's with these march 08'ers and their stupid threads?
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
It's not so much the fact that people say dumb things, it's more the fact that you can get a warning for anything now. When I first joined about 3 years ago you were more free to say anything you wanted about a topic. Recently someone was bashing music I responded with 'they didn't know anything' and they should 'piss off and die.' Obviously nothing serious, but I got reported anyway. Ended up getting a warning while the dude that was bashing other peoples' music got off scot-free. It's starting to get way to strict and it's no longer fun to come here and point out peoples' stupidity.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by exiledsoul
It's not so much the fact that people say dumb things, it's more the fact that you can get a warning for anything now. When I first joined about 3 years ago you were more free to say anything you wanted about a topic. Recently someone was bashing music I responded with 'they didn't know anything' and they should 'piss off and die.' Obviously nothing serious, but I got reported anyway. Ended up getting a warning while the dude that was bashing other peoples' music got off scot-free. It's starting to get way to strict and it's no longer fun to come here and point out peoples' stupidity.

That's what I wanted to talk about, but as you can see, everyone is bashing this thread. God, the whole reason I made it was to talk about stupid people can be sometimes.
Last edited by archenemy_no.1 at Mar 17, 2008,
Quote by archenemy_no.1
That's what I wanted to talk about, but as you can see, everyone is bashing this thread. God, the whole reason I made it.

I cum blood.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Quote by archenemy_no.1
First comment, you see!!!!! Reported. I told you.

I'm sure that was a joke report considering the lack of ** and the string of crap underneath.
Quote by cheeseman3001
fixed.

I stand corrected
the comments are as stupid as the topic of the thread. no body ****s around in threads about the news, or serious topics. its only random bull**** ones that get random bull**** answers.

in other words, its TS's fault.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Ts, you probably feel really intelligent and really mature for making this thread, huh? I won't further comment on this because freedoms_stain and SilentDeftone have already said everything there was to say.
*reported*
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by TheQuailman
Ts, you probably feel really intelligent and really mature for making this thread, huh? I won't further comment on this because freedoms_stain and SilentDeftone have already said everything there was to say.

I bet you feel really great making those stupid posts, thinking "Hey I just solved the problem!" no you didn't. I'd just like to point out that people can be stupid, everybody knows it, no one talks about it, I thought I would, GOD!!!!