Hi 29 y/o guitarists looking for others musicians to put together hard rock band. think Guns n Roses, Motley Crue crossed with a bit of Motorhead kinda thing. attitude and desire a must. as is the love of badass rock music.
Aye i could do that, 18 y/o from hexham into melo death metal, but can still play hard rock from the 80's. Let us know
Now then mate, hows it going? Thanks for the reply. So what ya into mate? Just to let you know, im hoping to get a band together to write some origianal stuff, like 80s with a modern edge hopefuly! Will play a few covers first of course to get things going. As long as its hard and sleazy then its cool, eh!

Get back to me and let me know.

Cheers
aye not too bad. i mainly play melodeth like at the gates and children of bodom but also alot from the 80`s scene. can do metallica, megaderh, GNR, some motley crue. how bout u?
yeah am good. with me its mainly hard rock. some GnR, motley crue, ac/dc, buckcherry stuff like that. how long you been playing then mate?
Just over 2 years now, started doin covers and wrote a few bits and pieces, not got through a full song yet tho. mainly riffs and solos at the moment. u wantin to meet up at some point?
I'm in Edinburgh...not too far away..and I love GNR, buckcherry etc...not a huge Crue fan but the style is still class. Been playing for around 12 years....and my mate is a bad assed bass player.... still..probably a bit far away like....unless we met somewhere for prac...

What u think?
This is a lie...no reason why...right from the outset
Quote by Bigdave9576
I'm in Edinburgh...not too far away..and I love GNR, buckcherry etc...not a huge Crue fan but the style is still class. Been playing for around 12 years....and my mate is a bad assed bass player.... still..probably a bit far away like....unless we met somewhere for prac...

What u think?

yeah mate i think ya a bit to far away to get anything done. thanks for getting in touch tho.
Quote by Luke Murtough
Just over 2 years now, started doin covers and wrote a few bits and pieces, not got through a full song yet tho. mainly riffs and solos at the moment. u wantin to meet up at some point?

ah right cool. yeah wouldnt mind meeting up at some point. might be a bit of a pain right at the mo tho coz am about to start a part time job next week. how about i see whats going to work out and we can set something up from there yeah.
im from newcastle. im only 16 but im really into gnr/the crue. ive been tryin for ages to get tht style of band back together. im good with lyrics and songwritin. i can play guitar, bass and vocals and i cant wait to get onstage. ive got 8 songs finished from simple acoustic to full on epic if needed. wt u think?