Can anyone tell me some good easy songs to start to learn? I already know how to play the strokes seven nation army. I like alternative music just to let you know if that helps you make your choice. I would also be happy to take any suggestions as to how to start to learn guitar and so on. Thanks guys
Greenday - Brain Stew was a great starter for me.

Uhhhh

Staind- Outside if you know that song..

Linkin Park- Little things give you away

that's all I can think of right now..
The Strokes didn't do Seven Nation Army.
Guitars
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RT150
Epiphone AJ-100VS

Amps
Peavey Transformer 212

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
iron man (simple versoin)
smoke on the water (simple)
When I was in highschool 4 or 5 years ago my history teacher crapped herself (she had a problem, she was wearing dippers and all that but damn it was retarded and funny as hell).

You could hear the farts all over the classroom, lol.
You should learn either Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold or Woman by Wolf Mother. Those are the first songs i learned. They're pretty easy but the Beast and the Harlot solo i would not reccomend trying to learn at such an early phase.
the most important thing is to get a good teacher and learn theory, (dont listen to anyone who tells you lessons are bad). you'll learn how everything works musically and you'll be a much better musician in the longrun. you'll get to a point where you dont even have to look at tabs to learn songs, and writing music will come more naturally to you.

oh and i dont know if thats a typo, but seven nation army is not by the strokes haha
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
white stripes did seven nation army but for whom the bell tolls lnyard skynard has alot good riffs to get goin on ( i know i ****ed up the spelling)
I suggest you learn whom the bell tolls, since it'll introduce you to powerchords, palmuting, and single noted riffs between 2 strings.
Get a good music teacher and take lessons too. It really helps a lot when someone is there in person to show you what to do.
Enter Sandman is a great begginer song it is pretty easy but I would wait to learn the solo and any Yellowcard or Linkin Park song