He loves being scared. I had him and another friend over, and the entire time they were watching an alien invasion video, and they got so scared they couldn't sleep. He was telling me that one time he was surrounded by shadows, that strated running around him and chanting. He said it was cool and creepy. Personally I don't like to be scared. But he loves it!!!
some people just like to be scared. they probably like the adrenaline. just a guess though
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
well, he IS friends with you, so that pretty much answers your question
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Your friend want you to hold him. You haven't done it yet, so expect it to continue.
Quote by cheeseman3001
well, he IS friends with you, so that pretty much answers your question

Brutal.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Tell him to stop whacking off blindfolded.

...What does that even mean?
Awesome!
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I have a cousin who is the same as your friend... and it is sooooo cool to watch him get scared just to ask you to sing something for him 2 hours later.

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Some people really enjoy the high you get when your body goes into fight or flight mode, aka an adrenaline rush.

Personally I love it
Quote by orion284
some people just like to be scared. they probably like the adrenaline. just a guess though

Exactly.

I'm one of these people, it's sort of like a craving.
Quote by archenemy_no.1
He loves being scared. I had him and another friend over, and the entire time they were watching an alien invasion video, and they got so scared they couldn't sleep. He was telling me that one time he was surrounded by shadows, that strated running around him and chanting. He said it was cool and creepy. Personally I don't like to be scared. But he loves it!!!

What is this "invasion" video called . Ill judge the scariness and/or authenticity of said film.
Quote by archenemy_no.1
I don't know I'll have to ask my other friend, it was on his iPod.

Wow, thats not creepy or anything. Make sure he wears his tinfoil helmet to bed...
First off, I was not scared. I knew Jesse would be though. He was craping in his pants dude. OH man, good times.
My Rig:

Schecter Omen 6
DOD American Metal
Vox AD30VT
Quote by maccas666
Exactly.

I'm one of these people, it's sort of like a craving.

I like fear in reasonable doses. In oher words, it takes quite a bit of persuasion for me to go on a scary rollercoaster, but once i've been on it, i'll go on all the other rides with glee and a huge cheesy, adrenaline-cracked smile on my face.
Quote by Sublime Stylee
Some people really enjoy the high you get when your body goes into fight or flight mode, aka an adrenaline rush.

Personally I love it

+1. I learned this in anthropology people with high amounts of MAO just love the adrenaline. It also stimulates there brain cells.
Quote by domino_92
I think hardcore2step has the right idea

Quote by civildp1
Yeah but God won't touch my penis. So it's like, what choice do I have but to turn to women?