Lets hear em!
Got any guys?

EDIT: For well known musicians..
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Last edited by Judge_David at Mar 17, 2008,
In the middle of a perfect shred...when you mess up the best part...
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by nt1440

/thread

Phew *whistles* thats a bad one..
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Quote by nt1440

/thread

lol funneh who's that?
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
toni iommi making ozzy stand at the side of the stage when they performed...thatd be embarrasing for ozzy anyway
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
Dave Murray from Iron Maiden broke a leg and had to be carried on and off stage every night on the tour because he couldn't get up/down the ramp on the stage set.
Quote by nt1440

/thread

She's a musician?
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
well shes a singer i guess so that kinda counts, i just thought it was deffinatly funny enough to post here =)

she peed
Oh, another Maiden one, I saw em in Glasgow and the signal to Adrian Smiths guitar cut out in the intro to Paschendale, a 1 guitar intro.
i had a friend who got a 7-string right before a small show and hadnt ever tried a 7 til he got onstage. he thought the extra string was a higher a (1 string up) and played For Whom the Bell Tolls 4 notes lower than his band.
Quote by metalsincebirth
i had a friend who got a 7-string right before a small show and hadnt ever tried a 7 til he got onstage. he thought the extra string was a higher a (1 string up) and played For Whom the Bell Tolls 4 notes lower than his band.

Bahaha...
Ive seen people who just keep playing onstage after the songs finished... Doesnt even sound proper or anything, then they get a sheepish look on their face hehe
Quote by StratPat

Quote by freedoms_stain

Krist Novoselic from Nirvana threw his bass up in the air and it landed on his head.

win.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by metalsincebirth

ahahah thats pretty good actualy. what an idiot.. buying a seven string without really knowing what it is.

And didnt he hear himself? im surprised that he didnt shift up a string or something.