i have to memorize a 5 minute presentation in spanish and then present it to the class and i dont know spanish. **** . so should i just say **** it and fail?
Stand up there with a mexican telling you what to say, trust me it'll work.
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
No, you should do your part and do the assignment, in an attempt to learn the language.

Unless of course the assignment is grossly disproportionate to the level of the course and whatnot, in which case I myself would just not do it.
My God, it's full of stars!
Where you live...maybe I can do it for you?

I speak fluent spanish...I learned spanish before english, so yeah, i dont have a problem with it
yeah, idk. i hated spanish, took three years of it. learning any foreign language at all is stupid and shouldn't be required.
dude just do some of it so you don't completely fail the thing. and try to mess around and whatnot to delay
SDooper Man

Guitars
-Jackson DK2M
-Pignose
-Washburn accoustic

Amps
-Fender Frontman 25w DSP
-Roland Micro-Cube

Effects
-Digitech:Hot Head
-Digitech:Black 13
-Vinci: wah
i say walk up in front of the class and start speaking chinese.

that'll make 'em laugh for sure. even if you are chinese.
yeah dude . i am pretty good in spanish class but i stopped trying .
Gear
-----------
LTD M-1000 (soon)
LTD EC-400
LTD F-50
Spider II 112
Quote by frottage
yeah, idk. i hated spanish, took three years of it. learning any foreign language at all is stupid and shouldn't be required.

Wow.... unnecessary? Maybe for some people, but stupid? not at all.
dude dont do it, dont be like the rest of the other idiots who stand in front of the class and try to speak a language thats not theirs. drop the class! every mexican speakes english anyways!!! im mexican by the way.
Quote by 20cdndollars
Wow.... unnecessary? Maybe for some people, but stupid? not at all.

Thank you very much

My exact thoughts...learning another language is not stupid at all
well, i don't mean stupid as in like calling you guys retards for learning other languages. i just think it's stupid that i'm required to learn another language, when i couldn't care less about spanish.
Quote by frottage
well, i don't mean stupid as in like calling you guys retards for learning other languages. i just think it's stupid that i'm required to learn another language, when i couldn't care less about spanish.

There are absolutely no downfalls to learning another language. The only thing it can do is make you understand things better, look at your own language differently, and make you think, so even if you dont care about, it's kind of silly to call it dumb.

Although, school is not a good way to learn a language at all.
Quote by frottage

Some people to care about learning another language...

But in your case, since its required whether you want to or not...then yes, it is very gay
Dude I have to learn 2 f***ing languages to graduate, s oshut up and start work on your presentation.

Como si fuera tan difícil.
dude ***k the s*** no aprendas nada guey asi cabrones como yo podemos decirle pen**jo y tu ni cuenta pen**jo!
Last edited by zenabi87 at Mar 17, 2008,
Quote by MattIsTheCosby
As a half-Puerto Rican who can't speak Spanish for ****; Just say **** it and fail.

YES!
Quote by zenabi87
dude ***k the s*** no aprendas nada guey asi cabrones como yo podemos decirle pen**jo y tu ni cuenta pen**jo!

+1
Just read the Menu from Taco Bell
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Quote by Cowslayer

too bad none of that is actually Mexican food.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Cowslayer

You stole my idea...

Just do any Mexican restaurant and include different sizes to fill it out.

Or play Oye Como Va?
Well the standards are gonna be low because thats freakin hard!! Just wing it and you'll get a good grade
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
que hagamos otro thread de hispanohablantes!

y al TS, yo digo que lo chingues. si no quieres aprender otro idioma, no lo hagas. y de todas maneras, la guitarra es mas interesante.
Mi pene es erecto.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
haha thanks for all the awesome suggestions. but yea i would drop that class in a second if it wasnt required. its my 3rd year of spanish and i still dont know **** about that language so ill probably just take the best advice i've seen so far and not do it haha or the taco bell menu always works