Alright, i have 3 options on where to buy my Ibanez RG1570. they are:

Rich at Ibanez Rules: Great for the full set up and stuff, but the payment options are annoying and my paypal is still awaiting activation of the bank account.

My Uncle who owns a Store: Could probobly Do almost as Good, or even better set up than Rich and can get me the guitar a lot quicker, for cheaper (He Hooked me up with a PS3 The Christmas it Launched!)

Long & McQuade- Quickest Option since i can stock transfer it, overpriced probobly and set up is not included. rather not deal with them, but i dont really want to wait very long to get the guitar. Although the transfer may be slow

Where should i buy from? Rich is Most expensive, and uncle is probobly cheapest.
i would go with your uncle that way you know he is not goin to try and screw you over.
I always say "Dont mix business with Family"
Gear:
ESP/LTD EC1000 (w/ EMG 81 and 60)
ESP/LTD H500 (w/SD Custom 5 and 59)
Fender MIM Strat (basically my first. Never play it.)
Traynor YCV80 4x10
Peavey 6505 2x12 combo

Half Stacks are OVER-Rated
Uncle, simple.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Black Market
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
your uncle is your best bet.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
Your uncle... To eliminate any complication might get into the way of the transaction.
you don't need that guitar, just get a squier fat strat and slap some ****ty pickups on it
It's all about feel
ur uncle then ask him if it can be ur b-day present lols
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff