I was told to For My sound that I would need a better amp than i have for sure.
Just want some more opinions. I want to achive a Breaking Benjamin sound, and kind of mix it with Killswitch Engage. I cover alot of them. And Three Days Grace...

I was told to buy a Randall RG50TC
And then buy a Hellabucker BG PUP
You only die once. I figure just make the most of it while you're here.I've been through a lot of shi*, it's amazing I haven't shot myself in the head. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... that's so fuckin* cliche but so true
thanks for the help folks lol
You only die once. I figure just make the most of it while you're here.I've been through a lot of shi*, it's amazing I haven't shot myself in the head. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... that's so fuckin* cliche but so true
Well i really want to help considering no one has said anything but... i really dont know :P
Quote by AznGuitarHero
Well i really want to help considering no one has said anything but... i really dont know :P

DUDE your the man thats all i'm looking for lol. just people letting me know i'm here lol
try a used JCM 800
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
what guitar do you have now? the RG50TC is great, a 5150 would do it better, but the rg50tc will suffice.
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Well I reckon perhaps a Peavey VK - though you may well need a pedal to help or the above mentioned 5150.

Alternatively, you could go for the Carvin V3 (sweet sounding and so versatile. I have played this and am currently hanging around the used market to get one!). Again you might need a pedal for the much higher gain sounds but from my experience it's a helluver unit. Fits right bang in the middle of Mesa territory........which brings me to the obligatory point in the direction of those boogies!