Here is the story, I talk naturally loud, and he always yells at me for talking hateful, but this was rediculous. My mom was talking to me and walked away a it, and I raised my voice so she could hear me, and he snapped at me. After a bit of yelling, I shut the door between us and then he just slammed it open yelling and screaming, breaking a picture in the process. So, where is the best place to hit someone with a baseball bat?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
My dad doesn't talk to me for days and then when he does, he yells. Just deal with it.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
I'd go for the spinal cord, because then you can hit him all you want when he's paralysed from the neck down .

I just punched my groin for saying that.
my dad doesn't yell at me because neither of us are stupid. not saying you are of course.
I bet if you hit him hard enough, you could unlatch his jaw from the rest of his head.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
sharpen the bad and making a stabbing motion at the eye after heating the tip
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
so your dad yelled at you for some stupid ****....
i dont see the problem.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Place, location wise: Dark alley, or while on the toilet while no one else is home. Break down the door and beat him down

Place, body wise: Upside the head.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
um how about nowhere? dads are supposed to yell at you. thats their job. maybe one day youll understand that and thank him for all of those times. so suck it up and face him like a man, calmly without arrogance and tell him what happened. what is happening to the young men these days?
Quote by cpick2014
um how about nowhere? dads are supposed to yell at you. thats their job. maybe one day youll understand that and thank him for all of those times. so suck it up and face him like a man, calmly without arrogance and tell him what happened. what is happening to the young men these days?

He doesn't just yell, though. He gets so angry. I do try to talk politlely but it doesn't work. I try to explain stuff, and so does my mother, but he will not listen. So what am I susposed to do?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Hey, just be happy. My father kicked me in the nuts rather than yell at me.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by Pinky19
He doesn't just yell, though. He gets so angry. I do try to talk politlely but it doesn't work. I try to explain stuff, and so does my mother, but he will not listen. So what am I susposed to do?

at least your mom's on your side

they team up to screw me over
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by technicolour
He slammed the door open??

Instead of hitting your father, perhaps you would be better off to yell at him and make him feel guilty for breaking the picture frame.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
just buy a new picture of ur hero

charles manson
"Never stop doing what you love" - Paul McCartney (Commercial lololol)
set his legs on a chair and fold em backwars
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks