So I just recently joined this metal band, and we've got some shows coming in may. We only needed one more song, so we're covering the song "my fears have become phobias" to fill the set, and they're like "yeah, just learn it before next practice"

Yeah, it's a pretty easy song, but it doesn't really follow alot of different cues, it's just a matter of remembering where the 403503 different parts go in order. Annoying.

Any tips for something like this?
Listen to the song a lot. Seriously, be able to mentally go though the entire song in your head.

Cool song btw.
Who dat?
dude i know how to play it and i always remember every part somehow xD just listen to it and practice a lot i guess
ABRB RULEZ XD
play in dying days as well xD or herter prynne
What a coincidence! I recently joined a metal band, despite the fact that I don't like metal. I'm willing to put up with it until I find another band...
Quote by Anarion614
Listen to the song a lot. Seriously, be able to mentally go though the entire song in your head.

Cool song btw.

QFT
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Your drummers feet must be possessed.
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by sickminded fool
Your drummers feet must be possessed.

whats funny is, they kicked that drummer out...
EDIT- ****, read that wrong, i thought you were talking about abrb's drummer... lol