Are you honestly that opposed to passing sympathy? While the thread doesnt change the audience's life and is often forgotten, why is it so unacceptable to you? The author is only expressing his grief, whether it is kept to himself or shared with the world. He is not expecting to change anyone's life. He is not expecting some sudden answer to his woes via UG. You can go and critisize and troll and do whatever the hell you want, but you are basically as 'pointless' as the thread you ridicule. Of all threads, you pick to mock one that has a meaningful experience enclosed rather than the stupid 'Sexiest names' and 'Ban the User Above You'.
I understand that the Pit isnt the best place to post a grave thought, but if your cause is honestly supposed to make people think, then you are working for essentially the same purpose.

I expect this thread to be closed soon. Sorry, mods.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Amen, Brother.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
This is the ultimate bait, man. I hope the mods are nearby, because the grin on this guy's face widened so much his ears got pushed off the side of his face.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Close The Topic> This Is What He Wants!!!!!!!!!!! You're Giving Him More Attention! Stop!
Nobody cares, honestly. There trolls, big deal! They go away, just ignore them.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by kyle100
Amen, Brother.
TS is of the feminine variety, no?

Regardless, he is an ass.
Okay I have to say, since you're responding to one troll I have to respond to the Star Wars one.

DARTH VADER DIED FROM FORCE LIGHTNING NOT LIGHTSABER INFLICTED WOUNDS. GET IT RIGHT!
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by Arthur Curry
Dear Vintage X Metal,

It's called a private message.

I dont want to hold a conversation with him, and he's probably bogged down with enough 'OMG LOL YOU SUCK' messages and comment. In addition, I want this thread to be closed pretty soon, as it only serves one purpose and cant really be discussed.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Arthur Curry
Dear Vintage X Metal,

It's called a private message.

Dear Arthur Curry,

How can someone get attention in a private message?

Quote by blackflag49
The man is grieving the loss of his friend, you can't blame him for forgetting some little detail..

No excuses for being a total asshat when it comes to the death of Vader.

And for all you Vader haters out there, we'll blow your planet up.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...