I found this band through my friend a month or two ago. I really like how they do things, their arrangements are oh so pleasing and their singer is tal-len-ted(and gayer than Freddy Mercury I might add).

Opinions? Naysayers? Believers?

Supposedly they're going to be signed by Fueled by Ramen or Decaydence, but don't let that sway you.
super-bump.

Amazing band. The singers really talented, and I like his use of falsetto. Haha I lol'd at the Freddy Mercury comment.

Ugh I hope they don't get signed, cause then all the scene girls will be like "OMG HAV U HERAD THIS NEWW BAND??"" and I'll be like
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Last edited by CrashedTheShow3 at Mar 31, 2008,
They sound pretty meh to me. And their vocalist sounds like any pop-punk singer I've ever heard before.

But if you dig it, don't let me tread on you.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
super-bump.

Amazing band. The singers really talented, and I like his use of falsetto. Haha I lol'd at the Freddy Mercury comment.

Ugh I hope they don't get signed, cause then all the scene girls will be like "OMG HAV U HERAD THIS NEWW BAND??"" and I'll be like

I wouldn't mind them getting signed, as long as their quality of songs doesn't drop (unfortunately, that's an FBR staple)

The singer's falsetto is one of the best I've heard before, and it adds so much to the music.