Since I've only got one other person in my band and no drum set...

Which do you think would be more beneficial?

Two guitarists with one being a vocalist
or
One guitarist and one bassist with one being a vocalist

...and what type of music do you think would work best with this set up?
The second, for reggae and grunge. But, really, just write some **** (invest in guitar pro) and if you think yoru ready to do a show before you get a drummer/rhythm guitar then hire some people to just play for you.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Switch it up. If you need two guitars for a song, then use two guitars. If you want a bass in another song . . . you should probably go see a dentist.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
you could do two acoustic guitars with vocals
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Quote by sSyLc
Switch it up. If you need two guitars for a song, then use two guitars. If you want a bass in another song . . . you should probably go see a dentist.

why should I go see a dentist?
do two acoustic guitars with duo vocals. it'll sound amazing even without bass or drums.
Quote by pugnapugnapugna
How about drums and bass/vocals? That would be cool.. Although you'd have to fill up all the space with just a bass..

yeeaahh that would be pretty cool although we dont have a drum set and I can't really afford one. But it probably wouldnt be too hard to come up with some bass lines that can hold up to the absence of guitar. Ill have to see if I can do something like that with maybe just bass......that would probably suck though if I just had bass and vocals lol