This ever happened to anyone else? I was thinking about what it would be like if I moved and I made up new friends in FL, and a new house and such. I kept "living" here when ever I was alone and had time to think, but then it got kind of scary. I woke up and I actually didn't know where I was for a good five minutes. Sometimes I would get excited for things that weren't real without realizing them. Granted, I think this is just my brains way of filling the void in my heart. I do have friends, but no GF. Still, It's kind of scary, I just was bored and now its kind of a habbit. Sometimes I completely forget about the "real" world. I've been trying to stop lately, but I'm not sure I want to.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
this happens to me alot, i personally don't see anything wrong with it. just another way of conquering boredom.

<---- metal.
[quote="'Townson[BTE"]44']this happens to me alot, i personally don't see anything wrong with it. just another way of conquering boredom.
thats what i thought, but according to my health class, its a sign of depression
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Hey man.I know exactly how you feel.Im advising you man dont EVER start overthinking.Depression will soon follow.Just chill and hang out with the guys and enjoy yourself just dont sit down alone thinking 'but what if i did this'etc.
By the way,this is the pit and some guys are harsh so dont take any notice.
I've always been more of a 'dreamer' but lately it's been pretty bad.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
the thought of that scares me, but i realize that i do it to a degree. often i'll dream something sweet in my sleep, like finding money in my pocket, and think it actually happened. the realization that something was just a dream really sucks. maybe cause reality sucks.

...got room in that apartment in Florida???
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
happens to me too. I always think about moving somewhere and completely starting over. I always find myself thinking about these things whenever I am having problems with either the band i'm in or when I'm frustrated or depressed.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
the thought of that scares me, but i realize that i do it to a degree. often i'll dream something sweet in my sleep, like finding money in my pocket, and think it actually happened. the realization that something was just a dream really sucks. maybe cause reality sucks.

...got room in that apartment in Florida???

awwwww yeah, lets get our mental party on!
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by *NappyJ*
I do this alot too.
I even lucid dream alot.
Soooo fun.

dude it TOTALLY rules... you can do whatever u want xD ive had some of them... they start as normal dreams but then somehow i realize somethings wrong or different and then i find out im dreaming...
I kind of know what you mean. I was listening to Mojo Pin by Jeff Buckley, and it just swept me away for a couple minutes and I had like no thoughts whatsoever. It was pretty weird.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Stoner stone
thats what i thought, but according to my health class, its a sign of depression

my mom and other people say i'm manic depressive, so you may not need to listen to me now that i think about it. lol.

<---- metal.