i have an epi les paul and i have schaller strap locks on it but everytime i tighten the screw back into the wood hole that holds it comes loose again, its like it puts to much weight on it or something, can someone help me?
All I can tell you is tha tI have the exact same problem. Its the rear one, and no matter how tight I tighten it, its lose in a day or so. Hopefully will get some good answers.
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
Quote by Paith
All I can tell you is tha tI have the exact same problem. Its the rear one, and no matter how tight I tighten it, its lose in a day or so. Hopefully will get some good answers.

ya my back one has never came loose, the front one is the problem for me
put a matchstick or a toothpick in with a little bit of wood glue and let it dry.
then screw it in again. mine never comes loose anymore.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by RatmN'Roses
put a matchstick or a toothpick in with a little bit of wood glue and let it dry.

thank you man!!! illl try that!!
Quote by SlashYourFug
Play sitting down?

i only sit down when im learning something, otherwise i standup because its a good habbit to get into
sorry for posting again but make sure that whatever your putting in the hole fills it in, meaning if one tooth pick feels loose in there put two in and make sure its filled in good so the screw will have a good hold on the wood.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Originally Posted by RatmN'Roses

Listen to this guy. After I did that to my guitars I havn't had a single problem with my straplocks.
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
Quote by RatmN'Roses
sorry for posting again but make sure that whatever your putting in the hole fills it in, meaning if one tooth pick feels loose in there put two in and make sure its filled in good so the screw will have a good hold on the wood.

thanks man i appreciate it