Page 1 of 2
I used to be somewhat of a ladies man. Unfortunately girls do not typically go for the nice quiet guy act anymore. Give me any advice you feel you should give me. Please no hateful comments.
i feel ya man
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
15?
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
Quote by smb
It's time for a game of "Guess the threadstarter's age!"

I call 14.

Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
as a girl who usually goes for the nice quiet guy, I can't give you much advice. good luck?
You ****heads need to get over yourselfs

But to TS I really have no clue... Where I come from they go for the nice quiet guy all the time
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Well what the hell do you mean "these days"? How many days can you remember?

Easiest way to get girls interested is to show them you're not interested. They always are drawn to what they think they can't have.
well anyway i feel your pain. you have to be a total douche bag if you want to impress the ladies. there are a few great ones that still go for the nice guy but most go for the losers. (you know who you are)
Quote by RyanGillam

Quote by Våd Hamster
Quote by amaqqut
as a girl who usually goes for the nice quiet guy, I can't give you much advice. good luck?

Lol, I do too.
Quote by smb

Easiest way to get girls interested is to show them you're not interested. They always are drawn to what they think they can't have.

i hate to say it but this is totally true. if they're not interested then they're not interested. if they are interested and you do this then they'll want you even more.
Quote by amaqqut

+1,000 profile views.

threadstarter, you could try to be more outgoing? i'm not really familiar enough with your situation to give you any kindl assessment.
Quote by cire sirrah
i feel ya man

Uh, I think he wants girls feeling him.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Whatley2212
You need adivce from girls, so logically, you go to the Pit.

Hey, girls exist here!
Gotta break the ice. talking to people really helps.

edit: people can stop betting on his age since it's in his profile and he looks his age in his pic.
stick it out. they usually grow up a little bit by the end of second year of college.
or just play the nice guy routine even more (give flowers, sweet talk, hold doors, no swearing, DO NOT TALK ABOUT GUITARS IF THEY ARENT INTERESTED, hats off, stand up from a table when they get up, know classy rules).
always go up and down stairs first and offer a hand to help up or down stairs, always you first through a push door, and hold it for them (you hold doors for pull doors, but they go first).
just do all the proper manners, most wont even know the actual manners, but its still a good way to show that you respect them, and they WILL be flattered.

if they arent interested in a relationship, thats fine. just be a friend. dont complain about it, its not the nice guy thing to do. eventually when something happens to one of them with their dick boyfriends, youll be there to sweep them away.
but dont be creepy, give them space, but let them know your interested.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by amyisforcynics
Hey, girls exist here!

OMG THERES ONE!! *runs in fear*
Quote by RyanGillam

Quote by Våd Hamster
Quote by smb
Well what the hell do you mean "these days"? How many days can you remember?

aw, smb you stole my sig you wh0re!
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by z4twenny
exiledsoul i did that route, it didn't work nearly as well for me as being myself.

no no, i didnt mean it like that.
thats the way i am. it worked for me, but i didnt put on an act.
i always loved watching old movies, seeing the suave guys. so thats how i always was.
if thats not who you are, then dont do it. it was just a suggestion.
so yea, dont put on an act, theyll see through it. but if you really are the flatterer, then do it my way.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by joeyc
OMG THERES ONE!! *runs in fear*

Recite the rules of the internet and calm down.

Although Amy is probably an actual chick, the rules cast doubt, so you don't need to run.
Quote by exiledsoul
no no, i didnt mean it like that.
thats the way i am. it worked for me, but i didnt put on an act.
i always loved watching old movies, seeing the suave guys. so thats how i always was.
if thats not who you are, then dont do it. it was just a suggestion.
so yea, dont put on an act, theyll see through it. but if you really are the flatterer, then do it my way.

ah gotcha, i'm actually like that. y'know nice n' stuff, but not to just every chick that crosses my path. that being said i have no problem saying somewhat sadistic things that i find funny. if they don't like it or can tolerate it then no big loss, i need a chick thats not gonna freak out when i laugh at someone getting horribly slaughtered in a horror flick.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Recite the rules of the internet and calm down.

Although Amy is probably an actual chick, the rules cast doubt, so you don't need to run.

I'm pretty sure I'm real... haha.
Quote by smb
Aw sorry you can have it...

im just messin with you dude
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by z4twenny
i hate to say it but this is totally true. if they're not interested then they're not interested. if they are interested and you do this then they'll want you even more.

Yup...I'm not the hottest guy in the world but I know how to play the game

Seriously - ask out someone outside of your normal social circle - anyone - and then make out that you're a great boyfriend and you wouldn't swap her for the world and all your girl friends will be after a piece of the action. Then you trade up to a hot girlfriend and because you've got a hot girlfriend everybody will think you're hot. Then you dump the hot one (who's probably either stupid or a bitch) for the girl you actually want. Job done, and you shagged three girls in the process. Everyone's a winner.
All this is pretty good advice, I don't know a good way to approach someone, or to carry a conversation.

I'm not a total ****in loser, I've had a few girlfriends. I just forget certain things, like how to carry on a meaningful conversation.
Quote by amyisforcynics
I'm pretty sure I'm real... haha.

*looks at profile*

Well you're too old to be an FBI agent, so you've a 50:50 chance of being a man/woman

I'm talkin crap
Quote by z4twenny
ah gotcha, i'm actually like that. y'know nice n' stuff, but not to just every chick that crosses my path. that being said i have no problem saying somewhat sadistic things that i find funny. if they don't like it or can tolerate it then no big loss, i need a chick thats not gonna freak out when i laugh at someone getting horribly slaughtered in a horror flick.

right on dude, i know what you mean.
just be nice to most everyone, but find someone thats right for you.
dont just pick up the first girl that crosses your path.

yea, i cant be nice to everyone. but even when a girl considered 'ugly/fat' or something like that crosses my path, im still nice. just gives people a better feel for you.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
Page 1 of 2